0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
In my game I somehow manged to hide the Weekday, Time of the day and money dispay. I got the other UI elements. I tried to press every key again but nothing worked. Does anyone have a solution?
Open and close the phone in your room. This should make it reappear

Reactions: Aliasus

lordprzemo

Dec 3, 2019

Hey there!
We are getting close to the finish line of developing v0.14. There are some dialogue lines to be written yet, but not so much. I expect we start testing the build in the first days of August. Yeah, it really took us a lot of time, but hey, the update is huge and the wait will be worth it (I hope xd).

In the meantime, I'm starting to work on v0.15. I'm happy to announce that v0.15 will have Rachel as the girl of the update! You'll finally be able to continue where we all left off, what, a year ago? :)

Unfortunately, I got some bad news as well. As I'm having a huge workload, it definitely affects my health, I'm visiting doctors now. I decided to make less content each update (it won't affect the quality, but only quantity). It means there'll be much less scenes with 12+ images. At least I will try to supress my not yet ended in 3 years enthusiasm, because I love this game as you do (again, I hope xd).
Hey man! Game is awesome. we all appreciate the hard work. Keep it tight and consider your health at all times! :)

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
So, just finished the game up to the current update,and i really enjoyed it. I was wondering,if it worth a replay for the other paths? I mean,i choosed every red path in my first playthrough, but i don't know if there is a same or at least almost the same amount of content on the lighter side,or shouldi just wait for more updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, just finished the game up to the current update,and i really enjoyed it. I was wondering,if it worth a replay for the other paths? I mean,i choosed every red path in my first playthrough, but i don't know if there is a same or at least almost the same amount of content on the lighter side,or shouldi just wait for more updates.
there is more content if you send girls into rm or cheat game to think that you sent girls there otherwise game is free-fuck-every1.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
there is about the same amount of content imo give or take. One of the great things about this game too, is that the "love" routes aren't just all boring lovey dovey sex, there's a lot of hot scenes on those routes too

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes