cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
probably are going to fuck Grace this update. Supposed to be A LOT of content
i very much doubt that, 1st of all her "mommy" watches her closely so she would notice if she would change and guess who would be prime suspect and 2nd of all mc hasn't known her for that long that she'd jump on mc's dick yet so dates etc 1st.

Reactions: deadh30775n
Feb 23, 2019
i very much doubt that, 1st of all her "mommy" watches her closely so she would notice if she would change and guess who would be prime suspect and 2nd of all mc hasn't known her for that long that she'd jump on mc's dick yet so dates etc 1st.
idk mane. seems like theres going to be a whole storyline

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
What about the clothes in the shop? Are they supposed to be given as gift or they are part of the main story? And if they are supposed to be given as gift , can i gift them anytime, regardless of relationship points?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What about the clothes in the shop? Are they supposed to be given as gift or they are part of the main story? And if they are supposed to be given as gift , can i gift them anytime, regardless of relationship points?
part of story aka given when time is right.

Reactions: The CaeSar

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

Both some are for story some are just "random events"

sport1ik

May 9, 2019
Guys i need help. I needed to talk to Adrian about the mask, the choice of "mask" in the dialog did not count and now I'm stuck in this place, I still need to talk to Adrian, but there is no choice of "mask" anymore. I think this is a bug, how can I fix it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys i need help. I needed to talk to Adrian about the mask, the choice of "mask" in the dialog did not count and now I'm stuck in this place, I still need to talk to Adrian, but there is no choice of "mask" anymore. I think this is a bug, how can I fix it?
did you visit at rm? did you talk to those 2 idiots in wc?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I talked and chose to ask about the mask, but nothing happened, and the answer option is gone, I still need to talk to Adrian about the mask
and you are sure that he didn't say that you need help him?

Jan 30, 2020

Hey there!
We are getting close to the finish line of developing v0.14. There are some dialogue lines to be written yet, but not so much. I expect we start testing the build in the first days of August. Yeah, it really took us a lot of time, but hey, the update is huge and the wait will be worth it (I hope xd).

In the meantime, I'm starting to work on v0.15. I'm happy to announce that v0.15 will have Rachel as the girl of the update! You'll finally be able to continue where we all left off, what, a year ago? :)

Unfortunately, I got some bad news as well. As I'm having a huge workload, it definitely affects my health, I'm visiting doctors now. I decided to make less content each update (it won't affect the quality, but only quantity). It means there'll be much less scenes with 12+ images. At least I will try to supress my not yet ended in 3 years enthusiasm, because I love this game as you do (again, I hope xd).

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Hey there!
We are getting close to the finish line of developing v0.14. There are some dialogue lines to be written yet, but not so much. I expect we start testing the build in the first days of August. Yeah, it really took us a lot of time, but hey, the update is huge and the wait will be worth it (I hope xd).

In the meantime, I'm starting to work on v0.15. I'm happy to announce that v0.15 will have Rachel as the girl of the update! You'll finally be able to continue where we all left off, what, a year ago? :)

Unfortunately, I got some bad news as well. As I'm having a huge workload, it definitely affects my health, I'm visiting doctors now. I decided to make less content each update (it won't affect the quality, but only quantity). It means there'll be much less scenes with 12+ images. At least I will try to supress my not yet ended in 3 years enthusiasm, because I love this game as you do (again, I hope xd).
Gee I can't imagine why...

sport1ik

May 9, 2019
and you are sure that he didn't say that you need help him?
as far as I know, someone already had such a bug and he found a line in the code and fixed it so that the option in the dialogue with the guy in the toilet appeared, but I do not know where to look at this code

Aliasus

May 12, 2021
In my game I somehow manged to hide the Weekday, Time of the day and money dispay. I got the other UI elements. I tried to press every key again but nothing worked. Does anyone have a solution?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes