Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
for starters SHORTER path like d:\games\photohunt and trying w/o language mod.
The path is ok, it's just over a 100 characters. Up to 200 should be no problem at all. File paths up to 256 characters (including file name) are supported.

But problems with a mod ... that sounds about right :)

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
I thought the update was supposed to be coming at the beginning of August? Any time after the 10th and I would argue that we're closer to the middle of the month than the beginning. Any news on its release?

Edit: hmmm... I went back and looked at the post. Looks like they were aiming to start testing on the first days of August. I'm not sure if we have a date for release. If someone knows I'd be interested.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2020

Yo!

Currently, we are wrapping up the last bit of content for the upcoming update. Phew, That thing is too big to be called an update. Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it is more like a game itself (nah, not really, but I love messing with this quote xD).

There's only testing phase left and then, finally, we'll be releasing the update. Thank you for your patience! Oops, I need to go putting portraits in dialogues. See ya!

Oh, I already did 200 images for v0.15 (Rachel's update). If you don't remember, v0.15 will be split in two updates ;)

coolyama

Sep 1, 2017

Yo!

Currently, we are wrapping up the last bit of content for the upcoming update. Phew, That thing is too big to be called an update. Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it is more like a game itself (nah, not really, but I love messing with this quote xD).

There's only testing phase left and then, finally, we'll be releasing the update. Thank you for your patience! Oops, I need to go putting portraits in dialogues. See ya!

Oh, I already did 200 images for v0.15 (Rachel's update). If you don't remember, v0.15 will be split in two updates ;)
Thanks for sharing the update information!
It seems we can play it at the beginning of September!

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Very nice! Looking forward to more story with Grace. Haven't played much of the other stories but have played Grace to the end. Is it worth playing the rest of 0.13.4 or should I wait for the update?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Very nice! Looking forward to more story with Grace. Haven't played much of the other stories but have played Grace to the end. Is it worth playing the rest of 0.13.4 or should I wait for the update?
you can play all girls on 1 run but getting girls to red maiden isn't possible on sugar and honey path.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Good to know, thanks. I somehow couldn't stop playing and am now on the blackmail route with Monica, i guess that's not the sugar and honey route.:HideThePain:
I hope I can just keep playing with my savegame after the update

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Good to know, thanks. I somehow couldn't stop playing and am now on the blackmail route with Monica, i guess that's not the sugar and honey route.:HideThePain:
You actually need to send at least one girl to work in the Red Maiden in order to get access to Sakuras daughter.
Blackmailing is independent.

Reactions: Fungamer80

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can send her to rm or wannabe model later.

Reactions: Fungamer80

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
As long as it's not my sister, it's fine with me. I don't know who the "wannabe model" is yet, but I'll try to remember. I don't want to miss any content in RM ;-)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As long as it's not my sister, it's fine with me. I don't know who the "wannabe model" is yet, but I'll try to remember. I don't want to miss any content in RM ;-)
well you can also cheat to get game to think that you sent 1-2 to rm. unless you have wt-pdf then you miss some minor content there and there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
looks like i should wait for a update before even attempting to play ill just bookmark and wait ☕
well there's plenty to play and you need to get into good graces with grace before you can get her upcoming content.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes