Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
believe me, it works
Hmmm... thanks. I'm not a noob, but for whatever reason it is not working for either the "cheats" or "unlock" option. I'm typing in exactly "BecomeAPatreon" with no spaces and the lower case versus capital letters as you wrote it. Anyone else experiencing this problem? If it's only me, then either I'm more clueless than I imagined, or my download is perhaps corrupted.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
When it comes to Chan Mi I'm just kind of surprised there was not options in Coach scene to make him less involved, like tell her some boundaries before, not that I mind it, just surprised. But at this point I feel like game is not very consistent in some areas.

Sill, I kind of like Chan Mi on both route and hopefully we will see more of her soon.

Some branching with Monica blackmail would be nice too. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19
Nov 1, 2018
- HELP -
As soon as I load my save I get kicked out of school. Guess the criteria for gameover have been modified.
Is there any save editor that could save my save ? Thanks ;-)

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
i'm using the previous version save and from some reason when i go to school i get a game over for not attending school, even though i already completed Monica story line and should be able to skip all the school i want

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Photo Hunt [v0.15.1] [Moochie] crunched

Info: Inc is already activated/unlocked.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,80 GB / 1,25 GB - PhotoHunt-0.15.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 1,24 GB - PhotoHunt-0.15.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Does someone have a save file for tthe prev update? Since I have to redo everything with this update and I dont know why. (I was finished with every Relationshop and (Spoiler) ----- J was already going full yandere mode (Knife scene)

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
Hmmm... thanks. I'm not a noob, but for whatever reason it is not working for either the "cheats" or "unlock" option. I'm typing in exactly "BecomeAPatreon" with no spaces and the lower case versus capital letters as you wrote it. Anyone else experiencing this problem? If it's only me, then either I'm more clueless than I imagined, or my download is perhaps corrupted.
Most likely it's not a code, the guy probably was trying to be funny.

Becoming a patron will get you the codes needed.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes