Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
Photo Hunt [v0.15.1] [Moochie] crunched

Info: Inc is already activated/unlocked.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,80 GB / 1,25 GB - PhotoHunt-0.15.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 1,24 GB - PhotoHunt-0.15.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~26% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank yew CJ (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Anyone know how to confront Rachel about stealing? Every time I check on her in the morning it is the usual scenes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.15.1a.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.13.1)

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.12.2022 (updated walkthrough to v0.15.1a)

Last edited:

Sheldor

Nov 12, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.15.1.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.13.1)

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
God bless you

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
why everytime I read the thread I feel like the game is becoming more of a mess? like it all started with that mom route

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone wants to replicate the awesome huge theater full of people experience
of opening nights of block buster movies. Sound effects are the defining features.
JESUS I hate when games have a full-volume ear rape right when they start up.

Fucking hell my ears.
This is the way past first romance stages of remission for MC.
Eve is the most memorable hottie all throughout this game.
The loan sharks human trafficking rapists are gettign old and boring already.
The girls just appearing happy hookers in RM are also getting unrealistically uncaring.

why everytime I read the thread I feel like the game is becoming more of a mess? like it all started with that mom route
Gamers need to go 1st on a full romance run and stick to that till the end,
then go full jerk route and fkk with every other asshole who keep creeping on MC all throughout his white knighting gameplay path.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
When it comes to Chan Mi I'm just kind of surprised there was not options in Coach scene to make him less involved, like tell her some boundaries before, not that I mind it, just surprised. But at this point I feel like game is not very consistent in some areas.

Sill, I kind of like Chan Mi on both route and hopefully we will see more of her soon.

Some branching with Monica blackmail would be nice too. :p
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of the chan mi/coach scene. I feel like there should have been a choice to go as far as the blowjob and a second choice to go just far enough to have some blackmail over the coach.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I don't know if this update is broken or it's intended, but miro scene when he is first time in the house are repeating. Is there a fix for that or it should be that way?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes