cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The story goes on, and it seems that MC popped his sister's cherry in the Red Maiden? I have absolutely no recollection of that, when did it happen?
that happened long ago when mc wearing mask suggested to racherl at rm that she should lose her virginity so she could do more things at rm and next day rachel sneaks into mc's room and starts riding his dick and pops her cherry.

Reactions: ThL

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
that happened long ago when mc wearing mask suggested to racherl at rm that she should lose her virginity so she could do more things at rm and next day rachel sneaks into mc's room and starts riding his dick and pops her cherry.
you're talking about the love route... he's talking about the corruption route.. he clearly picked the corruption route and forgot about it Lol as soon as you pick it you fuck her right there in the RM lol

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
anyone else has mixed feelings about the new update story-wise, its a good update overall there are a few weird things like the blowjob with kelly and Rachel in PUBLIC considering I am on the love path with Rachel , and Chen-mi both paths leads to completely unexpected either had sex with Rachel or on corruption path (which I chose because she was more than willing to let her brother rape Rachel) lead to her giving blow job to the coach with no choice to prevent it from happening ?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
anyone else has mixed feelings about the new update story-wise, its a good update overall there are a few weird things like the blowjob with kelly and Rachel in PUBLIC considering I am on the love path with Rachel , and Chen-mi both paths leads to completely unexpected either had sex with Rachel or on corruption path (which I chose because she was more than willing to let her brother rape Rachel) lead to her giving blow job to the coach with no choice to prevent it from happening ?
First question yeah its kind of a mixed bag with little to no difference in RM or Love paths the update had some very good moments and some very hit and miss moments. Only one scene changes drastically for Rachel and thats in the RM path.

As for the Chan-Mi thats kinda detached from what route you choose with Rachel though. If you get the school scenes involving forcing yourself on Chan-Mi that means you went "further" during the payback/revenge plot when you helped Rachel with her bullies which will happen regardless of what path you chose for her.

Rachel will show some signs of liking public nudity regardless of what path you choose so the Kelly scene is just straight up Kelly turning it up to 11.
So its more of an issue of how fast she progressed into that aspect.

The only thing we really got overall story wise was some more RM backstory and Miroslav not being a hurdle anymore and Rachel finally being "ours"

Jul 15, 2021
Very early on in the game, I purchased the 'slutty dress' you need for Step 30 of Monica's love route. The game doesn't register me having it in my inventory and it's not available to purchase at the mall anymore, so I'm unable to progress past that step.

Anyone else having this issue?

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
People arguing about what is and what isn't ntr are the most tone-deaf people. You know what people mean and people know that it actually isn't ntr. They don't like the sharing aspect be it ntr or not but for better and worse ntr and sharing has been combined into one when it comes to games and I for one don't care since people who dont like sharing rarely like ntr and vice versa.

You know what they mean stop using the whole aksually ntr isn't when you're sharing willingly.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
We'd have a lot less problems if people actually said what they mean instead of using terms the wrong way. If one means "sharing", why does he not say "sharing"?
Just say what you want and no one will have the opportunity to correct you.

Or invent a new term like "NTPHS" (not the player having sex). That's just as cool as if you use an abbrevation for a japanese term that is not necessarily about sex.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Very early on in the game, I purchased the 'slutty dress' you need for Step 30 of Monica's love route. The game doesn't register me having it in my inventory and it's not available to purchase at the mall anymore, so I'm unable to progress past that step.

Anyone else having this issue?
can't give it to her at her home?

seronis

May 9, 2022
People arguing about what is and what isn't ntr are the most tone-deaf people. You know what people mean and people know that it actually isn't ntr. They don't like the sharing aspect be it ntr or not but for better and worse ntr and sharing has been combined into one when it comes to games and I for one don't care since people who dont like sharing rarely like ntr and vice versa.

You know what they mean stop using the whole aksually ntr isn't when you're sharing willingly.
OR, and this might be a stretch, we can expect people playing visual NOVEL games to not be fucking illiterate and use words properly.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes