Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
what choice? she working there? that'd be a day.
No, there is a choice when you are talking with Sakura when Kira is working at the restaurant, where you can decide to follow the supposed good path and keep investigating or the corruption path where you betray Kira and tell to Sakura she is a cop, and i´m guessing after that you take advantage of the situation with Kira

Trippinbills

Apr 23, 2018
well. its been so long i forgot you can get kicked from school. anyone have the 15.1 cheat code? or the step by step to change the school success #

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I mean ok, I haven't tested that, but why on earth would that be a hidden trigger?
Because its an achievement and the dev wanted it to be "hard" to get

as to trigger it you have to corrupt her a bit then do lina's quest. if you corrupt her to much you won't get the scene, if you don't corrupt her enough you won't get the scene

if using my WT-mod after step 4 of Monica's Blackmail route Do Lina's event that ashould be where you get the trigger to get the achievement

eragerous

Jul 30, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.15.1.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.13.1)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you very much my friend. Not everyone has a computer to play games. I am one of them. We are constantly waiting for Android versions of games. Thank you again for what you do.

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Guys.. I need a help with Android port. I have been playing for a while and i clicked somewhere and the buttons disappeared. I don't know how to go into menu, how to skip etc.. please help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Guys.. I need a help with Android port. I have been playing for a while and i clicked somewhere and the buttons disappeared. I don't know how to go into menu, how to skip etc.. please help
swipe left&right to toggle the quick menu
however, it might be a good idea to read the entire spoiler about gesture controls.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I've finished whole update, i have seen things l don't like and things i like.
After replaying game, choosing routes i like i must say last update was enjoyable and awesome:oops:
Many renders was remade, Rachel, Lina and others are looking better:love:
Rachel is closer to mc, really close.
Miro is gone without chance to touch Ev.
Chan-Mi became Rachel's friend with benefits (or can become mc's toy).
Fiona has helped mc to roast Miro.
Fiona has found spycams and gave good show with Lucy
Kira investigates RM and becomes maid.
Rachel got shoplifted and must paid debt using mc's dick:KEK:
Mc have another dream-flashback with Sakura.
I'm not complaining about avoidable scenes cause i have chance to prevent before seeing them;)
Thank You Developer Team!

By the way, it's great Moochie did not wasted any model, old 0.1/0.2 Grace became schoolgirl in toilet in latest update:unsure:
96227533_1221-6-1.png IMG_20221118_123136.jpg

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't see that toilet scene on my play and i'm sure won't miss it either.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes