Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As much as I love the new renders of Rachel, I like the old ones as well and forgot to create backups. Would be nice to see some sort of historical archive in game.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did not said it's scene for Fiona Dom route only :unsure:
well she didn't have anything to do on miro getting his ass handed to himself. so no triggering it unless has to go elsewhere than school 1st (dev wt-mod says all fiona content done).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As much as I love the new renders of Rachel, I like the old ones as well and forgotto make a backups. Would be nice to see some sort of historical archive in game.
you can find old versions from interwebs and svs but most likely with slow hosts.

Reactions: Nemo56

eragerous

Jul 30, 2022
Screenshot_2022-11-20-01-31-03-138_org.photo.hunt.the66.jpg

Hello guys. I'm playing the android version. Unfortunately I can't get past the loading screen at startup. I haven't been able to get into the game yet. I downloaded the game from here, what could be the problem?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
View attachment 2180837

Hello guys. I'm playing the android version. Unfortunately I can't get past the loading screen at startup. I haven't been able to get into the game yet. I downloaded the game from here, what could be the problem?
patience-young.gif
Loading takes 3-5 mins (i've tested it on old phone with 4GB RAM) and 3 mins (6GB RAM).
I dunno if processor matters :unsure:
Anyway, wait till app will open.

Step dad

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, I downloaded the cheat mod apk but none of my old saves or the one I downloaded from is working. How can I jump straight to this v content?

Reactions: Kovir123

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, I'm stuck at point 22 of Lina's story. When I go home with Lina, I only see the option to hang out. Can someone tell me if this is a bug. Something similar happens to me with Oksana too. The story does not progress. All the best

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I got stuck or what in computer in shop everyone walkthrough are completed show

But when I check the gallery there lost of Monica and fiona scene still locked and in gameplay there are still repeat the scenes how can I unlock the remaining scenes ??

And how to go with scarlet rout where my eveyln route was completed so how can I get the route ??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck at point 22 of Lina's story. When I go home with Lina, I only see the option to hang out. Can someone tell me if this is a bug. Something similar happens to me with Oksana too. The story does not progress. All the best
have you gone to gym when she's there?

I got stuck or what in computer in shop everyone walkthrough are completed show

But when I check the gallery there lost of Monica and fiona scene still locked and in gameplay there are still repeat the scenes how can I unlock the remaining scenes ??

And how to go with scarlet rout where my eveyln route was completed so how can I get the route ??
images you are missing are from corruption path prolly.

what scarlet route?

oklol111

Mar 7, 2021
I've finished whole update, i have seen things l don't like and things i like.
After replaying game, choosing routes i like i must say last update was enjoyable and awesome:oops:
Many renders was remade, Rachel, Lina and others are looking better:love:
Rachel is closer to mc, really close.
Miro is gone without chance to touch Ev.
Chan-Mi became Rachel's friend with benefits (or can become mc's toy).
Fiona has helped mc to roast Miro.
Fiona has found spycams and gave good show with Lucy
Kira investigates RM and becomes maid.
Rachel got shoplifted and must paid debt using mc's dick:KEK:
Mc have another dream-flashback with Sakura.
I'm not complaining about avoidable scenes cause i have chance to prevent before seeing them;)
Thank You Developer Team!

By the way, it's great Moochie did not wasted any model, old 0.1/0.2 Grace became schoolgirl in toilet in latest update:unsure:
View attachment 2177325 View attachment 2177326
I've finished whole update, i have seen things l don't like and things i like.
After replaying game, choosing routes i like i must say last update was enjoyable and awesome:oops:
Many renders was remade, Rachel, Lina and others are looking better:love:
Rachel is closer to mc, really close.
Miro is gone without chance to touch Ev.
Chan-Mi became Rachel's friend with benefits (or can become mc's toy).
Fiona has helped mc to roast Miro.
Fiona has found spycams and gave good show with Lucy
Kira investigates RM and becomes maid.
Rachel got shoplifted and must paid debt using mc's dick:KEK:
Mc have another dream-flashback with Sakura.
I'm not complaining about avoidable scenes cause i have chance to prevent before seeing them;)
Thank You Developer Team!

By the way, it's great Moochie did not wasted any model, old 0.1/0.2 Grace became schoolgirl in toilet in latest update:unsure:
View attachment 2177325 View attachment 2177326
Do you have any save files for this scene?

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Uhh, where do I talk to Rachel to ask her about the whole dreams thing? You can't ask her questions at the Cafe and RM doesn't have the option for whatever reason.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes