Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Well, there's one scene with Rachel. I got it when doing Miroslav's final event the non-violent way, i.e. fucking his mother and capturing evidence, and just before it ends there's an outdoor sex scene with her. Other than that, we'll just have to wait for more.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
very low content. We want more for sure like mom daughter sex and more content with them.. :(
You mean Evelyn and Rachel fucking each other? They're part of my mcs "harem" so I wouldn't have a problem with it but it would be ntr to some people so...besides they would have to get in line behind all the hundred other paths/options for this game. :(

Reactions: drake22022
Aug 9, 2018
Is there a way to avoid being Lina's boyfriend? I don't really like her or her sister, but it seems like a couple of other paths are dependent on advancing their story.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Is there a way to avoid being Lina's boyfriend? I don't really like her or her sister, but it seems like a couple of other paths are dependent on advancing their story.
Lina is unavoidable love interest, you can reject her sister but you can't reject Lina. She apperars in many girls routes as you already know that. If you don't like her you should ask about way to proceed her route without much playing. Someone find out how to proceed Red Maiden path without selling girls and now to raise charisma in code console, maybe there is a way to raise girls route:unsure:
You have a example here: https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-15-1a-moochie.25264/post-7916014

Lina has become more beautiful and more hot;)
IMG_20221222_232222.jpg IMG_20221222_232246.jpg

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Lina is unavoidable love interest, you can reject her sister but you can't reject Lina. She apperars in many girls routes as you already know that. If you don't like her you should ask about way to proceed her route without much playing. Someone find out how to proceed Red Maiden path without selling girls and now to raise charisma in code console, maybe there is a way to raise girls route:unsure:
You have a example here: https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-15-1a-moochie.25264/post-7916014

Lina has become more beautiful and more hot;)
View attachment 2256903 View attachment 2256904
I like lina and her sister tbh. also im still having a hard time picking from both of them or just Lina haha

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello guys and gurlz.

After a quick search, it looks like that nobody got this problem, or talks about it.
So, after using the phone, or the computer and browsing through them, or play normally, and looking the achievments, or anything that involve displaying lots of images, I get an Out of Memory error.

Yesterday I played through the tutorial, looked at the computer, and the game crashed the same way as I've clicked on the Rule34 picture.

Is there a way to force the renpy engine to increase the max memory it can use, or is allowed to use?
There's no way the game could reach my max memory available... so it's certainly an engine fault.
50 Go are still available while I play this game.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes