cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was usual nice update, had things to do (even photo hunting felt stretched) and we saw lots of younger evelyn (and didn't see all stashed pics), choosing different path to end miro doesn't really matter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't wait to have fun with kira at rm (on both paths).

since dev like bangles so much here's full vid.

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
well it was usual nice update, had things to do (even photo hunting felt stretched) and we saw lots of younger evelyn (and didn't see all stashed pics), choosing different path to end miro doesn't really matter.
Please tell me that stupid new Kira hairstyle isn't permanent! :eek:
Anyway, I had decided to skip update 15 and wait for 16... but I just changed my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and chenerba

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.15.1a
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.15.1a
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2195697
View attachment 2195702
View attachment 2195706

Tradução com muita revisão para versão V0.15.1a
O mod Walkthrough também foi traduzido

View attachment 2195726
View attachment 2195736

PS: ainda devo edita alguns textos que fico em inglês , mais isso só quando estiver jogando

Photo Hunt [v0.15.1a] Mega
I updated the translation to V0.15.1a
----------------------------------
fiz a atualização da tradução pra V0.15.1a

Reactions: GreenGames

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.15.1a with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Edit: The above download links have been updated with a fix for a gallery unlock issue that came up

Last edited:

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I completed everything in th skylar walktrough, except one bit that is driving me crazy

It shows "unknown step" for breakfast in Evelyn, what the hell i do? :HideThePain:

Aug 9, 2018
Sometimes this game can feel so inconsistent that it really ruins the vibe... MC goes ballistic when he finds out Fiona has been selling other girls' panties, or is doing sexy car washes, but then you find out she fucked Miroslav of all people behind your back and he's just like "cool so anyway"

Especially jarring when you're deep into her storyline and going from wandering the hospital to scenes like that.

Reactions: zeromike

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Sometimes this game can feel so inconsistent that it really ruins the vibe... MC goes ballistic when he finds out Fiona has been selling other girls' panties, or is doing sexy car washes, but then you find out she fucked Miroslav of all people behind your back and he's just like "cool so anyway"

Especially jarring when you're deep into her storyline and going from wandering the hospital to scenes like that.
The whole game is just a setup to cuck the player. It's really the worst combination of an attempt at a story combined with the most retarded scenarios.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes