Jan 30, 2020
again? thats all the last 2 updates where... just side events for her... (unless you really want to count that one scene that was main story which i don't)

like i don't mind side events but 3 updates just dedicated to them? thats a bit much.
I'm already working on v0.15.2 - it's going to be 90% about continuating Rachel's main story. As for v0.15.3, it'll be focused primarily on Rachel's side activities, so don't pay attention to them for now, because they won't match your current progression with Rachel.
next update is main story rachel

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
how do i find that page in your mod?

Other -> Evelyn sides -> posters... note if you complete Miroslav events you will be locked out of all the posters and other side events, so once at his event step 14 don't actually finish it until you do all the other side stuff first

You'll also get an achievement if you get 11 out the 12 posters HOWEVER if you're on Alice's maiden route you won't beable to get 11 only 10

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
issue on my part, posted a fix file in mod thread for you (and everyone else who uses cheats)
Android port has been updated with the fix file.

Links: -

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone have a save thats all good choices, not sharing, romance all, no RN or is it possible for RN without any sharing atleast any that I can see with my eyes whatever happens without my knowledge is fair game thats how the real world works save I dont know what happened but all mines are gone even in appdata well I did upgrade to 13th gen same everything else there was a message in bios saying Id having weird bugs if I didnt change something Im not that techy so I ignored it:LOL: I have found some other issues but told myself if it becomes a problem Ill just reinstall windows

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It does seem that a ton of Devs see them as hand in hand as they think corruption and whorification are the same thing. Almost always corruption, for them, just devolves into sharing or whoring out the corrupted girl. Some devs at least give the reasonable choice for the MC to claim what he's corrupted. Crazy concept that an MC who spent the energy corrupting a girl and dominating her might actually want to keep her for himself.

Here we have a situation like Chan-Mi where corruption immediately leads to sharing with zero opportunity to make her the MC's pet. The other route, thus far, is just lesbian interactions with Rachel...dull but better than the sharing route.
Thanks for warning I was going to corrupt just got to that with my previous save before they magically disappeared

Reactions: Cernunnos.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So Chan-Mi's routes are basically either sharing her with other dudes or we show mercy and she started to fuck mc's sister and mc cannot even participate at all? Wtf kind of routes are this? Where is the 'fuck off route'? I mean I would do a romance route if it's possible but since there is not at least give us option close her route completely with she fucks mc's sister. What pile of garbage and waste of character routes holly hell

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have a save thats all good choices, not sharing, romance all, no RN or is it possible for RN without any sharing atleast any that I can see with my eyes whatever happens without my knowledge is fair game thats how the real world works save I dont know what happened but all mines are gone even in appdata well I did upgrade to 13th gen same everything else there was a message in bios saying Id having weird bugs if I didnt change something Im not that techy so I ignored it:LOL: I have found some other issues but told myself if it becomes a problem Ill just reinstall windows
can cheat game to think that sent girls/women into rm.

So Chan-Mi's routes are basically either sharing her with other dudes or we show mercy and she started to fuck mc's sister and mc cannot even participate at all? Wtf kind of routes are this? Where is the 'fuck off route'? I mean I would do a romance route if it's possible but since there is not at least give us option close her route completely with she fucks mc's sister. What pile of garbage and waste of character routes holly hell
there is route to make her mc's slave who does anything mc tells her to do (even give bj to coach). bit like sub fiona but w/o any rebelling and more extreme.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
can cheat game to think that sent girls/women into rm.

there is route to make her mc's slave who does anything mc tells her to do (even give bj to coach). bit like sub fiona but w/o any rebelling and more extreme.
I literally told that route in my comment. Did you read my comment? I've said you share Mi-chan in that route. His brother fucks her, she gives bj to coach...etc. She becames a slut. Fuck that route. I don't want any man touching mc's girls if they have a route with mc. It's not even close to Fiona's sub route which there are many of romance scenes in that route and after sometime fiona basically becames mc's gf

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes