MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
if you mean the posters you can only do them for one step of miros event... its locked out until then and after.

Edit: checked your save all you have to do is goto school click "end of mirso" and the posters/pictures unlock (along with the other events)
No, when I go to Dad about the posters, he is supposed to show me some, then some more of him fucking her, I cannot see these things because the map is in the way. I get the posters just fine, but the display is broken.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
No, when I go to Dad about the posters, he is supposed to show me some, then some more of him fucking her, I cannot see these things because the map is in the way. I get the posters just fine, but the display is broken.
As i said you haven't unlocked it yet so sleep goto school (afternoon) and click "end of mirso" to unlock it then you can goto the hotel to see the pictures

those pictures/poster are ONLY available during that step of mirso event, you are completely locked out of it (can't see or trigger it period) if you aren't on that step

Last edited:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
As i said you haven't unlocked it yet so sleep goto school (afternoon) and click "end of mirso" to unlock it then you can goto the hotel to see the pictures

those pictures/poster are ONLY available during that step of mirso event, you are completely locked out of it (can't see or trigger it period) if you aren't on that step
ONCE AGAIN.

ME NO SEE PHOTOS BECAUSE MAP SCREEN IN WAY.

SCENE BE HAPPENING, BUT NO PIKCHAR BE DISPLAY BECAUSE MAP SCREEN IN WAY.

THE SCENE HAPPENS WITH THE IMAGES UNDERNEATH THE MAP DISPLAY.

That's 3 more times, would you like me to say it again? I have google translate here, would you like it in another language?

Also, the scene where Dad says hi to you and gives you the option to talk should also have an image I'm fairly sure, but again, it isn't displaying because the map screen is in the way.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Well using your own save and doing the school event like i said to unlock it then going to hotel works fine for me (but i have slightly diffrent version so it could've auto fixed the "bug" for me.

are you using mods? did you use save editor or something? are you on a clean install?

its possible your save is corrupted somehow (i'll check the game files real quick)

EDIT
ok digging through the game code i found the issue for you to fix it

when your at the hotel open console Shift+O and type in

Code:
hide screen loc0
should allow you to see the pictures and posters then

Last edited:
Reactions: chenerba

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Is my save file bugged? I am on Jen yandere route but can't proceed with Step 15 because the library is closed.
Any variable I can change to continue?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Well using your own save and doing the school event like i said to unlock it then going to hotel works fine for me (but i have slightly diffrent version so it could've auto fixed the "bug" for me.

are you using mods? did you use save editor or something? are you on a clean install?

its possible your save is corrupted somehow (i'll check the game files real quick)
I'm using the incest mod, which supposedly only changed one line of dialogue.

Each update is a fresh install because of how my Jdownloader works, but I continue my save, because who wants to go through an entire game again just to get to the new bits.

It's quite possible this is a fringe bug in 15.1a so reporting it here for the dev to hopefully notice seems like the best course of action.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
how to get the new message?

• 1 Fiona's message, 1 Grace message, 1 Jen's message
When you prepare all the different routes (all can be done before you choose one as your final outcome) for the Miroslav Finale.
Each route gives 1 message. Fiona for learning to fight with the help of Lina, Grace is from asking for the picture of your mom during the "lean into it" preparation, and Jen's message is for taking the non violent route and deciding not to fight Miroslav.
They award the message after you use their approach to the ending.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
It's quite possible this is a fringe bug in 15.1a so reporting it here for the dev to hopefully notice seems like the best course of action.
indeed it is, can only happen if you not far enough in Evleyns/Harrys story the hide screen command is missing from the file so if you use the console command i posted above it hides the screen and shows the proper one

ad for reporting the bug you've better off joining the diccord and reporting there.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Awesome game! I haven't played in several updates, so it took me quite a while to finish, although Kira will not complete step 12, all others show completed. I play on a Windows and Linux, moving the save files between work and play machines... I couldn't get the python script to execute correctly in Linux, so I ran the game in CrossOver Linux, but it still ran jerky during animation starts and crashed a couple of times, probably because the laptop only has 16GB of memory and integrated graphics. Again well done.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes