cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To restart her steps/story. Because the game won't let me advance further with some girls if i don't finish with such and such step with Monica

(i will also say again, if it doesn't work with the game because i chose to use cheats in the game i admit my fault and it's fine)
what steps? which path? i'd say better restart or "restart" from save which i posted after need to restart.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Havent played the game since v0.14 and I just want to know what happens to chan-mi(asian girl who bullies MC sister) after you rape her. Does she becomes submissive in school or what happens since I saw in the changelog that there a continuation for her.

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
what steps? which path? i'd say better restart or "restart" from save which i posted after need to restart.
I went with the nuclear option. Delete all saves i had since i started and start anew. This way i won't get stuck anymore. Thanks for your advice

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

pphahapp

Oct 26, 2020
I'm stuck on step 9 of Evelyn's story. I'm supposed to go to the kitchen in the morning. Is the kitchen a locked location or something odd? I've clicked Evelyn every morning for weeks in the game and it's always the same regular options.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm stuck on step 9 of Evelyn's story. I'm supposed to go to the kitchen in the morning. Is the kitchen a locked location or something odd? I've clicked Evelyn every morning for weeks in the game and it's always the same regular options.
I'm guessing the hint actually means to cook breakfast which you need to do once a week anyway. Give that a try.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Go to the alley in the evening and click on "buy." A cell phone will be one of the items that Scott has available for sale.
yea and everything he sells is needed on various points of game (just don't ask where mc carries dozens of phones, cameras, etc).

• Haha
Reactions: superior62111213

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As last time I checked, Grace's mom was dead, I'd graciously pass on that :p
And if you meant Oksana, she has a fascinating personality, but I'm the only one here who doesn't find her face attractive at all?
allegedly dead and oksana is more of grace's mother than grace's dad's new wife.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
allegedly dead and oksana is more of grace's mother than grace's dad's new wife.
It's hard to call her Grace's dad's wife or even Grace's stepmother, i mean she is more like Mayor Waterson's parter in crime or she uses him as protector of buisness. She could be a RM boss if my previous theory about Sakura being a boss is wrong. I would also bet Roberts as boss and biggest suspicious person is Waterson himself. He is above the law and he can do what he wants :unsure:
Moochie gave so many visible spoilers who Thalia is: she's with Sakura on yaht, she's on Sakura's pc wallpaper with Bunny and Charlotte, she's talking with Sakura at shrine about their dead master.
She was RM maid and now she's RM boss, i might be wrong ofc ;)
IMG_20230102_085745.jpg

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
It's hard to call her Grace's dad's wife or even Grace's stepmother, i mean she is more like Mayor Waterson's parter in crime or she uses him as protector of buisness. She could be a RM boss if my previous theory about Sakura being a boss is wrong. I would also bet Roberts as boss and biggest suspicious person is Waterson himself. He is above the law and he can do what he wants :unsure:
Moochie gave so many visible spoilers who Thalia is: she's with Sakura on yaht, she's on Sakura's pc wallpaper with Bunny and Charlotte, she's talking with Sakura at shrine about their dead master.
She was RM maid and now she's RM boss, i might be wrong ofc ;)
Do you have any irrefutable evidence that Thalia is the mysterious other woman that we hear talking with Sakura about their "deceased" former boss/partner?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and the blonde girl in the wallpaper you posted loks a lot more like Trish than Charlotte.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Do you have any irrefutable evidence that Thalia is the mysterious other woman that we hear talking with Sakura about their "deceased" former boss/partner?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and the blonde girl in the wallpaper you posted loks a lot more like Trish than Charlotte.
It's not Sakura's wallpaper, it's art from ingame rule 34 and i've posted those to show how many spoilers Moochie gives us ;)
This is Sakura's PC and you can see wallpaper: IMG_20230102_114559.jpg
It's Chralotte for sure.
Well, evidences are her tanlines and her freckles on left hand in this scene: IMG_20230102_115116.jpg and Thalia talking with Roberts outside of cafe was one of evidences provided by Kira also Thalia was was on Waterson's yaht.

Now you get some things wrong or you did not tried all routes in game, Roberts is more connected to RM than you can expect:
Mc must bring Monica to Roberts if he wants to introduce her to RM in blackmail path, if we want to bring Kira to RM we also are going to Roberts, also Quinn.
If Jenny lose art contest she will loose library and Roberts is going to make some suspicious buisness there.

I was talking about once, if we get closer to Sakura we have shown her background, how she met that guy who was probably her first master who is dead now. She often praying in that Shrine;)
If we sell Kira Sakura said mc reminds her first master.
We are seeing Sakura's background to understand her better, she will become LI or private Maid :unsure:
We see milf who that First Master was fucking she have son, i'm not sure about how old was that son but i think it was Waterson.
That first master could open a place where Sakura/Rachel might become a perfect maid, she was saying in flashback she would be good maid.
Sakura is not that young as she pretends to be :KEK:
Only mc's dad evidence to RM is pregnant Trish and suspicious interests.
Someone from Amadia model agency (place where Evelyn works) is selling girls as whores to RM, dad can be connected to this or not.

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Can someone provide me a save of the beginning of this version? I had to format my SSD, lost all the stuff.

DickyH7

Mar 13, 2022
Virtual machines are not known for their video features. Why not run it on a real system that has access to the graphics card?
What could help would be to change the rendering mode of the renpy engine. Check renpy docs how to do that.
Okay I'll check it out.
I've never had this problem with any other renpy games before. I use the VM as I wanted to separate it from my main host system.

EDIT: it works after switching to software rendering

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes