sup things

Oct 15, 2021
I have encountered a bug around day ~90 where I cannot go to school in the afternoon. When I select the school location in the afternoon, the game just bugs out and skips to evening. Yes, this is during the weekdays, no, I have not been expelled. This happens every day of the week.

I loaded a previous save and things seemed to be fine, but after playing for a while this happens once again preventing me to make progress. Anyone got any sort of clue what might be causing this and maybe recommend a workaround? I can upload a save file as well if needed. It's weird that no one else seems to have encountered this.

EDIT: this seems to have been caused by the miroslav quest line and having sex with rachel sunday evening. The next day rachel gets caught stealing in the afternoon and afterwards I cannot access the school location in the afternoon. For now, I have chosen to skip the miroslav quest and things are fine atm.

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
It's not Sakura's wallpaper, it's art from ingame rule 34
Well, evidences are her tanlines and her freckles on left hand in this scene: View attachment 2280411
Definitely not Charlotte in that shrine pic. Must be Thalia. Do you have pictures of her where she wears a belly chain? I ask purely for research purposes...

Kira: "I can't believe that the mob doesn't know about the Red Maiden" Well, no shit SherlocKira... I had actually forgotten that when I "arranged" Quinn I had to go through Roberts (and couldn't know about the others, as I went for the "good" option every time). I also didn't pay enough attention to the photo evidence of Roberts with Thalia... I wonder what photos caught my eye in its stead ;)
As I said: Roberts "lacks any form of subtlety, so he should have left traces". My reasoning was sound, just my memory was faulty :D

If we sell Kira Sakura said mc reminds her first master.
More power to my theory about who the first master was.

I lack the option to sell Kira. I need to sell two girls before that? Lots of the things you mention are totally new to me, like:
We see milf who that First Master was fucking she have son, I'm not sure about how old was that son but i think it was Waterson.
I have no idea what you're talking about here, so I cannot comment. But your interpretation would mean that the plot is three generations deep, when all we see is two generations only (except Roberts, which I hope isn't blood-related to anybody).

In my playthrough, it's never revealed who's actually behind the selling of models to the RM. The blackmailed asshole co-worker doesn't know their identity and doesn't have meaningful clues. I don't believe the masked pervert/bruiser is Dad, it's not his Modus Operandi. I'd bet he's a character on his own, with no revealed unmasked identity, or linked to the two loser thugs that infest Fiona's workshop.

Incest is Wincest. Even if mc's sister does not know it's her brother behind mask :KEK: ;)
I might be misremembering again, but doesn't she say something about strongly suspecting it when he reveals himself?

Reactions: Yellow Ranger

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Without a doubt, from the last update I loved Miri's part, looking forward to an update because it gets better every time

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I have encountered a bug around day ~90 where I cannot go to school in the afternoon. When I select the school location in the afternoon, the game just bugs out and skips to evening. Yes, this is during the weekdays, no, I have not been expelled. This happens every day of the week.

I loaded a previous save and things seemed to be fine, but after playing for a while this happens once again preventing me to make progress. Anyone got any sort of clue what might be causing this and maybe recommend a workaround? I can upload a save file as well if needed. It's weird that no one else seems to have encountered this.

EDIT: this seems to have been caused by the miroslav quest line and having sex with rachel sunday evening. The next day rachel gets caught stealing in the afternoon and afterwards I cannot access the school location in the afternoon. For now, I have chosen to skip the miroslav quest and things are fine atm.
Hi, can you send the save where you're not allowed to go to school?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Definitely not Charlotte in that shrine pic. Must be Thalia. Do you have pictures of her where she wears a belly chain? I ask purely for research purposes...
I meant Charlotte is with Thalia and Bunny at Sakura's PC wallpaper;)
You asked before do i have evidences is that Thalia in shrine and i've bringed evidences, i have written this randomly and you could not understand, sorry.
Freckles and tanlines are evidences woman in shrine is Thalia: IMG_20230104_092439.jpg
More power to my theory about who the first master was.

I lack the option to sell Kira. I need to sell two girls before that?
if you sell more girls you are getting know more about Sakura and RM. More clues bringed to Kira makes her decide to investigate more as maiden. I dunno how many girls you must sell before.
Also i dunno if you can encounter Kira investigating RM when you're on all girls love routes.
I'm ready to sell many girls to save Rachel from RM:WeSmart:
I have no idea what you're talking about here, so I cannot comment. But your interpretation would mean that the plot is three generations deep, when all we see is two generations only (except Roberts, which I hope isn't blood-related to anybody).

In my playthrough, it's never revealed who's actually behind the selling of models to the RM.
It's not full plot, those scenes with Sakura/Rachel are flashbacks from Sakura's past. Getting closer to Sakura(by selling more girls) allows us to see Sakura/Rachel as running thief and Michelle who is talking with her co-worker: IMG_20230104_092452.jpg
Later her co-worker talks with Rachel in cafeteria and i have therory that unkown dude was Sakura's first master.
This should help us to understand Rachel/Sakura better.

I don't know who from Amadia agnecy might be selling girls as maids. I have only speculations;)

I might be misremembering again, but doesn't she say something about strongly suspecting it when he reveals himself?
There are two routes for Rachel, in love route she was suspecing or imaginating guy behind mask is mc. In corruption route she does not know who is her master.
Incest is Wincest in both routes:KEK:
I don't believe the masked pervert/bruiser is Dad, it's not his Modus Operandi. I'd bet he's a character on his own, with no
Mc's father is not masked pervert, i meant before he's not a saint and he can have sins connected with RM in someway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

post a save and some1 can look on it.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I've attached a file that does the same thing, but won't break your game and will work on any version. (just put in in the game folder)

But it's kind of useless. It changes one variable and all this does is removing one line from the intro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried to get your patch and just opens an new tab. So apparently it can't be used.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Love this game and its characters, Mom especially. The amount of content is staggering tbh and unlocking everything even with the aid of addons is a daunting task. The characters has a weight/personality to them that i find unusual for a game of this type. 10/10.
Agreed! I have never managed to unlock everything, despite having attempted a few playthroughs, because there are so many options and invariably I miss something (usually a lewd scene) that makes me want to start over. Assuming this game ever gets finished, it is going to be an absolute behemoth!

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes