Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Awesome game! I haven't played in several updates, so it took me quite a while to finish, although Kira will not complete step 12, all others show completed. I play on a Windows and Linux, moving the save files between work and play machines... I couldn't get the python script to execute correctly in Linux, so I ran the game in CrossOver Linux, but it still ran jerky during animation starts and crashed a couple of times, probably because the laptop only has 16GB of memory and integrated graphics. Again well done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Awesome game! I haven't played in several updates, so it took me quite a while to finish, although Kira will not complete step 12, all others show completed. I play on a Windows and Linux, moving the save files between work and play machines... I couldn't get the python script to execute correctly in Linux, so I ran the game in CrossOver Linux, but it still ran jerky during animation starts and crashed a couple of times, probably because the laptop only has 16GB of memory and integrated graphics. Again well done.
game hangs on windows-pc for a ~30 secs before animations starts and pc was top end "few" years ago and still should be more than capable for these games.

Reactions: Gentoo

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
game hangs on windows-pc for a ~30 secs before animations starts and pc was top end "few" years ago and still should be more than capable for these games.
Yeah My Windows machine is a monster, 16 cores, 128GB RAM with a 2081Ti Nvidia so I cannot see a slowdown while on it. ;-)

pphahapp

Oct 26, 2020
Because nobody wants a blow-by-blow account of 20 minutes of sex. Pump her, change positions, cum on her tits, next scene. It doesn't need 4 chapters and a writers guild award.

Conversely nobody wants a "They did a sex on each other the end" scene either, the challenge is finding balance.
agreed but this is one screen and he's done

DickyH7

Mar 13, 2022
Does the game crash for anyone else when videos start? It does for me for both Ashley's scene in the clothing store and Helena's scene in the restaurant.
The error log says "could not set video mode".
I am running it inside a Windows 10 virtual machine.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I am running it inside a Windows 10 virtual machine.
Virtual machines are not known for their video features. Why not run it on a real system that has access to the graphics card?
What could help would be to change the rendering mode of the renpy engine. Check renpy docs how to do that.

Reactions: jdw6

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Can someone please tell me if Alice DRUG photoshoot is completely removed from game apart from scene replay? I tried fresh run with 0 Charisma, 0 Alice relationship and I speedrun the process only unlocking the shady vendor (cause that's where you are supposed to get drugs from later).

Photoshoot runs normally no matter what I choose. If someone could guide me step by step how to trigger the drug photoshoot with Alice I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Issue has been resolved, thanks 'alucard596' !

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone please tell me if Alice DRUG photoshoot is completely removed from game apart from scene replay? I tried fresh run with 0 Charisma, 0 Alice relationship and I speedrun the process only unlocking the shady vendor (cause that's where you are supposed to get drugs from later).

Photoshoot runs normally no matter what I choose. If someone could guide me step by step how to trigger the drug photoshoot with Alice I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
possibly. check wt-pdf to see how it is supposed to trigger.

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
To restart her steps/story. Because the game won't let me advance further with some girls if i don't finish with such and such step with Monica

(i will also say again, if it doesn't work with the game because i chose to use cheats in the game i admit my fault and it's fine)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes