cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Agreed! I have never managed to unlock everything, despite having attempted a few playthroughs, because there are so many options and invariably I miss something (usually a lewd scene) that makes me want to start over. Assuming this game ever gets finished, it is going to be an absolute behemoth!
many scenes depend on being at right time on right place so lots of things remain unseen.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Agreed! I have never managed to unlock everything, despite having attempted a few playthroughs, because there are so many options and invariably I miss something (usually a lewd scene) that makes me want to start over. Assuming this game ever gets finished, it is going to be an absolute behemoth!
I'm using shawn's mod : https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hu...-mod-v0-15-1a-shawnchapp.123007/#post-8491981

You get a "mod" button top right after install and pressing that gives walkthrough's for the main characters, side girls, side events etc wich tells you where to go, when and what to do. I would have missed tons of scenes/gameplay without it. Sure, most can be found in the game interface under different locations but all of it is collected in the same place here.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
2. she has nasty scar on left leg apparently
(catching up on old news... sorry)
It looked like she was just sitting in that hard edged painful chair too long... skin does that. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but if it was, damn that's a detail most devs wouldn't bother with.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
(catching up on old news... sorry)
It looked like she was just sitting in that hard edged painful chair too long... skin does that. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but if it was, damn that's a detail most devs wouldn't bother with.
well seen worse actually like 1 leg partially separated from rest of body.

Reactions: jdw6
Jan 30, 2020

It's time we talk about the next update! I hope you had fun bullying Miroslav ;)
As you know, v0.15.2 is still about Rachel (oh boy, there's a lot to catch up for Rachel!). We'll focus on Rachel's main story in the next update, leaving her side activities for v0.15.3. There's gonna be a bit more of Rachel RM route, but we'll equalize that in v0.15.3.

You can also expect a few (or just one) Risa's scenes and, as it seems, extra scene with Grace.
As of now, we just started putting the content inside the game. I'm still working on Rachel's content, so please be patient, it's gonna take a while to finish this update. Expect v0.15.2 to come out in February.
Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's Main story continuation
  • Risa scene
  • Minor improvements
  • New Rule34 content
  • 310 images, 13 animations, 6 rerenders (Rachel Clothing store scene)

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021

It's time we talk about the next update! I hope you had fun bullying Miroslav ;)
As you know, v0.15.2 is still about Rachel (oh boy, there's a lot to catch up for Rachel!). We'll focus on Rachel's main story in the next update, leaving her side activities for v0.15.3. There's gonna be a bit more of Rachel RM route, but we'll equalize that in v0.15.3.

You can also expect a few (or just one) Risa's scenes and, as it seems, extra scene with Grace.
As of now, we just started putting the content inside the game. I'm still working on Rachel's content, so please be patient, it's gonna take a while to finish this update. Expect v0.15.2 to come out in February.
Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's Main story continuation
  • Risa scene
  • Minor improvements
  • New Rule34 content
  • 310 images, 13 animations, 6 rerenders (Rachel Clothing store scene)
Damn and here I was just expecting her side activities. Hope all the people asking for Rachel update the past year are enjoying this one. Cause I sure have.
This will surpass Evelyn's 3 part update even then.
And to top it off we get more Grace while we got some more Evelyn scenes in the previous one.
Gotta say im proud of what Moochie and her team is putting out and how complete the package feels rather than focus on just one character entirely.

Thank you for sharing the update status again Alucard (y)

davv

May 13, 2017
Can someone be bothered to upload a proper save file from the last version?

I still get errors when visiting Bathroom, Headmistress's Office and some other locations, always hoped a new game version would solve this, but somehow they don't. Can't progress like this :/
Do you want me to pass you my saves up to the latest version, let me know if you want it ok.

Reactions: melancholie
Oct 28, 2017
Bro the girls and the story for this game is great. Great animations too, but the way to continue stories is absolutely insane lol. The fact that you have to do a route to do another route so you can do another route is way too tedious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rem197

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Bro the girls and the story for this game is great. Great animations too, but the way to continue stories is absolutely insane lol. The fact that you have to do a route to do another route so you can do another route is way too tedious.
I like how all the paths kind of tie together and it's sort of like a harem game without being an explicit harem.

Reactions: Boobs Lover
Oct 28, 2017
I like how all the paths kind of tie together and it's sort of like a harem game without being an explicit harem.
Sometimes I just want to do one girls stuff though especially because I don’t like all of them. So I’m forced to do someone I wouldn’t have did so soon if even at all.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I meant Charlotte is with Thalia and Bunny at Sakura's PC wallpaper;)
You asked before do i have evidences is that Thalia in shrine and i've bringed evidences, i have written this randomly and you could not understand, sorry.
Freckles and tanlines are evidences woman in shrine is Thalia: View attachment 2284794

if you sell more girls you are getting know more about Sakura and RM. More clues bringed to Kira makes her decide to investigate more as maiden. I dunno how many girls you must sell before.
Also i dunno if you can encounter Kira investigating RM when you're on all girls love routes.
I'm ready to sell many girls to save Rachel from RM:WeSmart:

It's not full plot, those scenes with Sakura/Rachel are flashbacks from Sakura's past. Getting closer to Sakura(by selling more girls) allows us to see Sakura/Rachel as running thief and Michelle who is talking with her co-worker: View attachment 2284796
Later her co-worker talks with Rachel in cafeteria and i have therory that unkown dude was Sakura's first master.
This should help us to understand Rachel/Sakura better.

I don't know who from Amadia agnecy might be selling girls as maids. I have only speculations;)

There are two routes for Rachel, in love route she was suspecing or imaginating guy behind mask is mc. In corruption route she does not know who is her master.
Incest is Wincest in both routes:KEK:

Mc's father is not masked pervert, i meant before he's not a saint and he can have sins connected with RM in someway.
I only play pure love route/good guy with all girls, i refuse too help RM in any way and i have enough clues for kira and honestly i would have been very surprised if the game forced you too deliver any girls too RM on such a route. But i will admit i am curious how you get Rachel out on this route, but i have faith in the developer, right now my thinking is that kira probadly will play an important role. The only fear i have is that rachel getting out of RM will be endgame, i feel that on the love route we are getting close too a point where Rachel not working with clients would be a bit strange ofc it will not happend on love route.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I only play pure love route/good guy with all girls, i refuse too help RM in any way and i have enough clues for kira and honestly i would have been very surprised if the game forced you too deliver any girls too RM on such a route. But i will admit i am curious how you get Rachel out on this route, but i have faith in the developer, right now my thinking is that kira probadly will play an important role. The only fear i have is that rachel getting out of RM will be endgame, i feel that on the love route we are getting close too a point where Rachel not working with clients would be a bit strange ofc it will not happend on love route.
I'm doing few saves with mixing routes to compare routes and to compare what we can find out ;)
I was not sure if we can bring clues for Kira in pure love path, thank you for comment.
I'm always choosing love route for Rachel and i'm ready to do almost everything to get her out of RM.
I dunno about Dev Team plans, endgame should be something bigger than getting out Rachel from whorehouse. I'm expecting something big, in example: mc, Evelyn, Rachel and choosed by player girls living in house near beach:KEK:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Btw i am not sure how many have noticed that evelyn have a hidden lesbian stat connected with kira, i will admit i thought about that choice for a while before i continued playing, but in the end i decided too avoid those choices i am actually a player that love lesbian scenes, but considering how long it would take too catch up if i restart i was not going too take the chance loosing her too kira at some point in the future. My playthrough have all scenes unlocked on my chosen routes, i do love the game but restarting almost give me nightmares its not that many updates ago i did a restart, i really hope it will be a while before i have too do that again lol.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes