Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just need to have the option in game to get the tag. There is a game that only have one random photo, at least the last time that i checked, and it have the NTR tag.

Do you guys have a guess how long for the game to be completed? The last time that i played saw the dev talking about been close to the ending, so i decide to wait.
Well, I hope not. "Had sex, can die now" is the worst way to end a story and with most girls MI is just at that point. Rachels story should not even be half finished.
If the whole point was to get into her pants and let that be the end of it ... that would be really disappointing.
And there's a lot of other girls with unfinished business.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader
Jan 30, 2020

As of now, we are in the middle of putting the content into the game. I honestly didn't think it'd be a good old huge update, but here you go xD

The upcoming update is going to be released at the end of February (early March at worst).

After v0.15.2, as you know, there is going to be another Rachel's update, the last one for now, where we'll finally get to her side activities (for instance, 'Cinema' date with Evelyn and Rachel will be reworked + photoshoot with Rachel will be available only for Rachel romance). When we'll be done with Rachel, I would like to make one small update which purpose will be to fill in some gaps (interactions with Harry at the hotel, some more scenes with Adrian and Bobby, rerender some of old Jennifer stuff, etc) and, when the content will be ready to go and my crew will be busy wrapping it up, I'd have some time to work on the next girl's update in the meantime. I think I'll make a pool very soon and you'll pick the girl ;) (skylar. pick skylar)

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's Main story continuation
  • Risa and Fiona scene
  • 1 Achievement
  • Minor improvements
  • New Rule34 content
  • 400 images (+22 images extra scene), 20 animations (+1 animation extra scene), 6 rerenders (Rachel Clothing store scene)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh can we finally send risa to rm? not that it'd matter since she would like it there and cause chaos.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

As of now, we are in the middle of putting the content into the game. I honestly didn't think it'd be a good old huge update, but here you go xD

The upcoming update is going to be released at the end of February (early March at worst).

After v0.15.2, as you know, there is going to be another Rachel's update, the last one for now, where we'll finally get to her side activities (for instance, 'Cinema' date with Evelyn and Rachel will be reworked + photoshoot with Rachel will be available only for Rachel romance). When we'll be done with Rachel, I would like to make one small update which purpose will be to fill in some gaps (interactions with Harry at the hotel, some more scenes with Adrian and Bobby, rerender some of old Jennifer stuff, etc) and, when the content will be ready to go and my crew will be busy wrapping it up, I'd have some time to work on the next girl's update in the meantime. I think I'll make a pool very soon and you'll pick the girl ;) (skylar. pick skylar)

Changelog (not final):
  • Risa and Fiona scene
  • 1 Achievement
  • Minor improvements
  • New Rule34 content
  • 400 images (+22 images extra scene), 20 animations (+1 animation extra scene), 6 rerenders (Rachel Clothing store scene)
Next update,
finally hopefully skylar time !! :love: :love:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Damn for being part of a big package of updates " 400 images (+22 images extra scene), 20 animations (+1 animation extra scene), 6 rerenders (Rachel Clothing store scene) " is bigger than most single piece updates we have had. Only one that came close in terms of images is Evelyns split route that was also split into multiple smaller updates but nowhere near that amount of animations :oops: They really did step it up a notch over there with Moochie's crew

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019

Changelog (not final):
  • Risa and Fiona scene
  • 1 Achievement
  • Minor improvements
  • New Rule34 content
Thanks for sharing! Rachel is not really one of my favorite characters, but I'm sure I will enjoy her corrupted route in Red Maiden. As far as vote for next update focus goes, more Monica/Evelyn/Alice is always welcome so here's hoping :D (slight milf bias haha)

Reactions: chenerba

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
hi... I look forward to the upcoming update and say thx for ur good work...
i hope that the story with mom and her xxx career will be in the second update... :D

greetings

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Well considering she was main focus of the one before this one.....Yeah not for a good while no.:cry:
But Grace is getting a scene in this update coming up here soon. Probably gonna get scenes with her now and then spread in the other big updates.
So what have say Skylar fans? Fans hungry for any action with her intstead of observing her on background at some scenes :KEK: :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes