• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
I've bought Lina's walkthrough, and am stuck at scene 22. The walkthrough says 'My place-photo session; My place, let her hang around.' I have bought all the photo equipment, but the only option at my place is 'let her hang around'. I think I did a photoshoot earlier, but 'let her hang around' doesn't advance the quest. What's worse is, a lot of other girl's walkthroughs say 'Lina, scene 23' as the next step, so this is really jamming up my progress. Any ideas on how to progress?

Reactions: Hungover00

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well most of time there isn't much to do on weekends so getting lina's lovepoints up is easy task and should been done before step 22.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would be better if she sat in heartshaped couch and was eating heartshaped chocos. that pic is more xmas than valentine.

Reactions: Yellow Ranger

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I could not find a Valentine's day art and that one was good in my opinion. It's not Xmas art since no Christmas tree and no Santa hats here :unsure:
mc is dressed as santa and is taking pick before mommy gets her "present". :p

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I guess it’s Monica’s place, and iam on corruption route, so that closes off her place then?
Yes, her house is closed. You can met her in Red Maiden only or in school. She wants avoid Kevin getting involved in this.

Roberts office, mechanic, Abandoned Hospital, Hospital and Grace's villa are open if you push story further.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes