mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
well that's bit difficult to provide since you didn't tell on what path you were and what had you done with miroslav and fiona and alice and .............

some saves (not up-to-date) has been posted to thread).
from what i remember miroslav is the boyfriend of the sister i got him to stop touching the mom and thats about all i can remember the rest i have done with the walkthrough mod just wanted a save for the good path i dont know what other paths there are thanks for looking though

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
from what i remember miroslav is the boyfriend of the sister i got him to stop touching the mom and thats about all i can remember the rest i have done with the walkthrough mod just wanted a save for the good path i dont know what other paths there are thanks for looking though
well there is blackmailing path where mc sends principal to red maiden (and 1-2 other girls) and other things.

Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
Hello developers!
I would like to translate your awesome game into German, but I can't find an editable file of the texts. What can I do there?

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Hello developers!
I would like to translate your awesome game into German, but I can't find an editable file of the texts. What can I do there?
Contact GreenJ at our Discord. He is the programmer and can probably help you figure out which files you'd have to edit and if there are any weird stuff you'd have to do to patch the language.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Darkknight2500

Aug 1, 2022
In the early part of the game Adrian went to Mc house to see Evelyn,Adrian and Bobby fantasizes Evelyn pics in fashion magazine,Liam had an eye on Evelyn and Mc sells Evelyn pics to Adrian.
Can we see Adrian,Bobby,Liam,Evelyn scenes in the upcoming updates?

Reactions: Anaskm07

Poolver

Jul 28, 2019
Just use the mod located here, along with the gallery unlocker fix. I mean that's what you really want, right? Is to watch the scenes, so just use that, if you want to actually play you can use the mod to skip quickly through the game.
I mean, i want savedata in folder game/saves (see image)
actually, i have played this game before, but the saves data is on my old computer which is now at home and i forgot to transfer it.

I haven't had any plans to go home for a long time, so I asked for the savedata file in that folder to continue this game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I mean, i want savedata in folder game/saves (see image)
actually, i have played this game before, but the saves data is on my old computer which is now at home and i forgot to transfer it.

I haven't had any plans to go home for a long time, so I asked for the savedata file in that folder to continue this game.
Like I said use the cheat mod, you can just cheat and never go to school and get really far in the game in a short amount of time.

There are saves everywhere in the thread, but why would you want someone else's save, who knows what path they are on and everything else.

You can go to the first page then search this thread only and search saves, there are a bunch from all different versions.

Poolver

Jul 28, 2019
Like I said use the cheat mod, you can just cheat and never go to school and get really far in the game in a short amount of time.

There are saves everywhere in the thread, but why would you want someone else's save, who knows what path they are on and everything else.

You can go to the first page then search this thread only and search saves, there are a bunch from all different versions.
i already installed this mod before and u know repeating from scratch is very unpleasant :(

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i already installed this mod before and u know repeating from scratch is very unpleasant :(

I got halfway in the game in under an hour because I just used "tab function" aka skip dialogue. Like I said there is saves in the thread if you search...skip unred dialogue can get through most games in 30 minutes.

Example:

A save

Another Save

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes