Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi fellas!

I´m interested on MC´s mom path only, but now I´m trapped in the point where I need to set a trap over Tom and the walkthrough says that I need to trigger Kira.

Do I need to play all the paths in order to go forward with MC´s mom, or there is an option to go straight to her path avoiding others?

Cheers!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi fellas!

I´m interested on MC´s mom path only, but now I´m trapped in the point where I need to set a trap over Tom and the walkthrough says that I need to trigger Kira.

Do I need to play all the paths in order to go forward with MC´s mom, or there is an option to go straight to her path avoiding others?

Cheers!
Are you using the mod listed (multi mod that is) in the OP by chance? As it has step by step instructions for each character and how to trigger every event. The game for me has so many options, and now for me the mod is a must have or I would be lost.

Short answer events, and paths are locked until you complete other paths.

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Can someone publish the last post? Thanks
Development of v0.15.2 UPD #2

Hey there! Wow, it's been 2 months since the last release, huh?
At this moment, we are finishing up implementing the last bits of content into the game. Not wanting to waste time, I've managed to make a bunch of stuff for 15.3 already (120 images and 6 animations).
Get ready to see more Rachel in the upcoming v0.15.2 ;) Most likely, the release date is 10th of March, maybe a bit sooner. To make it up for your long awaiting, I decided to put some rerenders I was making for v0.15.3.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's Main story continuation
  • Risa and Fiona scene
  • 1 Achievement
  • Minor improvements
  • New Rule34 content
  • 400 images (+22 images extra scene), 20 animations (+1 animation extra scene), 33 rerenders (Rachel Clothing store scene, Rachel's first message, Rachel House photo session, including a scene with Monica),

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she looks too busty (unless mommy dearest bought her silicones) and face doesn't fully match.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
her beautiful golden blonde hair is just a little darker,
but i recognize her out of thousands.:p:p
Yep, Rachel. Just a light reflections made her hair looks more dark, like redhead.
She even got the same hair style during photoshoot: IMG_20230301_103805.jpg

same but could be new girl or just special ren
That render appear after opening the game when game warns player it's game for adults:sneaky:
well she looks too busty (unless mommy dearest bought her silicones) and face doesn't fully match.
Comparing remade Rachel to old one she have a bigger boobs and she sometimes don't make her beauty mark/freckles make-up.
Remade Rachel looks different now and that girl's face is the same as in event where mc fucks Rachel in park(when spying on Miro).
I think 20 or more people were writing how good looks remade Rachel:KEK:

Nobro

May 2, 2020
do certain routes have more content with certain girls or are they all similar in length so far. Asking for a friend.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes