• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, her house is closed. You can met her in Red Maiden only or in school. She wants avoid Kevin getting involved in this.

Roberts office, mechanic and Abandoned Hospital, Hospital and Grace's villa are open if you push story further.
Thanks I had everything else unlocked just didn’t know why that one location was locked but yeah I’ve been corrupting her at red maiden and school for awhile

risenphoenix

Sep 2, 2020
When I go to school I go straight to a talk with Monica, get expelled from school and the game ends. What did I do to mess this up and how to I avoid it?

risenphoenix

Sep 2, 2020
Always go to school on time,big boy
or you get kicked out of school like in real life.
that makes sense. But the "skip to weekend" should just be removed. i was trying to get caught up on Lina's events, which are only on the weekend. after that i ran into this problem. super lame

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that makes sense. But the "skip to weekend" should just be removed. i was trying to get caught up on Lina's events, which are only on the weekend. after that i ran into this problem. super lame
later you need to attend very rarely at school besides random sidestories and grace.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I'm interested in playing this game and because of the lesbian tag I first spent considerable time going through the forums to see what the developer had in mind. I get that there is Bi-sexual and lesbian content in the game. I personally never want my Li's to be involved with anyone but me whether they have a cock or not so I need to ask. Is all Lesbian and Bi-sexual content optional, as in my choices make it never happen, or skippable, which sucks because that still makes the Li's nonviable as an interest for me because I will know about it, or is it unavoidable so that I have to see it no matter what? I am willing to turn down some Li's if that will solve the problem as well, I just don't want any surprises.

Deltascourge

Nov 11, 2018
Well considering she was main focus of the one before this one.....Yeah not for a good while no.:cry:
But Grace is getting a scene in this update coming up here soon. Probably gonna get scenes with her now and then spread in the other big updates.
Well yeah, for one update. Most of the time, the girls are the focus of their main update and the 2 side updates. Grace got nothing for her side updates

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm interested in playing this game and because of the lesbian tag I first spent considerable time going through the forums to see what the developer had in mind. I get that there is Bi-sexual and lesbian content in the game. I personally never want my Li's to be involved with anyone but me whether they have a cock or not so I need to ask. Is all Lesbian and Bi-sexual content optional, as in my choices make it never happen, or skippable, which sucks because that still makes the Li's nonviable as an interest for me because I will know about it, or is it unavoidable so that I have to see it no matter what? I am willing to turn down some Li's if that will solve the problem as well, I just don't want any surprises.
well 3 girls are bis and 1 is in relationship with her roomie (if roomie is li or not is unknown) but mostly lesbian scenes are just pics.

Porrosernao

Aug 13, 2019
Hey, I'm having some problems to advance in the game because everty time I go to the red maiden and meet bunny the game crashes and closes. Any advice? thx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, I'm having some problems to advance in the game because everty time I go to the red maiden and meet bunny the game crashes and closes. Any advice? thx
did game create traceback.txt? if yes then attach it (file not content) to your post.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
*Non-linear story - my primary goal is to make the game as replayable as possible for you to see brand new scenes, to get new pieces of information about characters. Story will develop differently according to many factors and in many ways: for example, you've well increased your intellect so your character will automaticly do or say something witty and change the continuation of the scene; before the scene you did something that was somehow related to that particular scene and so it would change.
I really do avoid adult games that do that. Replayability in normal games with actual great gameplay - I'm maybe in. But adult games, once finished, become absolutely boring. The whole thrill of getting intimate with characters is gone, and replaying the whole thing clicking through endless dialogues just to unlock a few little new scenes isn't worth it imo.

Would prefer to be able to see everything in one go.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
can someone please let me have a save thats up to this latest update (15.1)? thanks in advance i just got a new computer and lost every game i had its been a struggle to get games back to where i remember them to be at thanks again

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wonder if after Rachel main story continuation we will see some Risa and Lina events as side events in updates:sneaky:
View attachment 2399217
:love: I hope having these two twin gods deserves more participation in the game than it already has. Lina/Risa Oh and we can't forget Rachel and mom "Smurf" they have to participate is an extra bonus :WeSmart:
oops almost forgot I wanted to spank that ass so bad Risa she's asking for a fucking spanking lol :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone please let me have a save thats up to this latest update (15.1)? thanks in advance i just got a new computer and lost every game i had its been a struggle to get games back to where i remember them to be at thanks again
well that's bit difficult to provide since you didn't tell on what path you were and what had you done with miroslav and fiona and alice and .............

some saves (not up-to-date) has been posted to thread).

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes