dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
well if you blackmail monica then there'll be scenes where she gets gangbanged in cafe's toilet (and possibly work in rm) and if you leave rachel to rm then gangbang on her at rm. so far nothing to blackmail grace and there is choice with kira (came on 15.1 update).
On Grace should said in the future. The prinpical i wouldn't mind. Rachel according to something I read you can become her master at the RM? Hoping for routes for the future, cause make you it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
On Grace should said in the future. The prinpical i wouldn't mind. Rachel according to something I read you can become her master at the RM? Hoping for routes for the future, cause make you it
mc is rach's master even on love path. don't see grace becoming worker at rm.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
mc is rach's master even on love path. don't see grace becoming worker at rm.
On the subject of Grace, Yea I agree cann't see her working at the rm. But the MC's slut i can see.I get the impression she already loves the MC just won't admit it to herself or you. I hope we broaden her horizons with Rachel or Jen. As for Rachel I am going to get her out. Mainly cause i having fun with Monica on the blackmail path and I wouldnt let my rl sister in something like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Codes for Android 0.15 version, please?
same codes as for other platforms.

On the subject of Grace, Yea I agree cann't see her working at the rm. But the MC's slut i can see.I get the impression she already loves the MC just won't admit it to herself or you. I hope we broaden her horizons with Rachel or Jen. As for Rachel I am going to get her out. Mainly cause i having fun with Monica on the blackmail path and I wouldnt let my rl sister in something like that.
well grace is rebellious towards her daddy and his wife and she knows that they don't like mc that much and mc is nice guy. maybe once relationship deepens she will be invited to visit at mc's home.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
same codes as for other platforms.

well grace is rebellious towards her daddy and his wife and she knows that they don't like mc that much and mc is nice guy. maybe once relationship deepens she will be invited to visit at mc's home.
I like Grace, she reminds me of me Stubborn and rebellious. That how i see her.

Reactions: drake22022

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I'm in need of alittle help how do i know gig up with rachel at the RM? I know how im going to deal Miro. just I'm might Just made it to Lina's House and not sure were stand with Fiona yet. Yes i'm going kick ass this and maybe always

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What can I ecpect from the two Rachel paths? (good / bad route)
sex on both, her getting gangbanged on bad route and otherwise being "good" little maiden.

I like Grace, she reminds me of me Stubborn and rebellious. That how i see her.
that she is.

I'm in need of alittle help how do i know gig up with rachel at the RM?
not sure what you are after but you can goto meet rachel in every weekday morning at rm, it takes some visits before story actually continues there.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
well you need to be bad path with her and apparently eventually has to participate on groupsex. not playing that path so no idea about actual reqs.
Funny at one time i was going to go down that path, after learning her reasons for being be there, i was like hellno. Monica i have no issue doing it to, she deserves it.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Hi Moochie.
I'm one of your most devoted fans and I can't express enough how I admire your skills and work. That's why I'm a bit concerned and maybe worried what will happen the sad sad day when Photo Hunt ends. Or can we hope for a Photo Hunt 2 LOL. Anyway, do you have any future plans? Of course you have but maybe you wont reveal them just yet. One thing is for sure....I really hope you continue developing games and keep your masterpiece Evelyn in future adventure. I have seen and played a shit load of games and no one even come close to her in beauty and sexiness so keep it going and good luck Moochie and team!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes