MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Some time ago i came up with theory that Miro is connected with Red Maiden and he could suggest Rachel to work there.
I wonder if anyone noticed that or it's just my dumb theory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The plot is more cofusing with every update:KEK:o_O
Well he did have lengthy conversation with the masked red overall man. Which I would have guessed was Miroslav before I saw them together at the end of the "Miroslav Events".
So he certainly has something to do with Red Maiden. Question is to what extent since he very obviously messed something up there and got cut off or punished.
And we are slowly but surely getting more information on how Rachel got put into this predicament of hers to begin with as she opens up about the situation.

As for your dad theory the demeanor is bit too polar opposite since the man you meet in Red Maiden is very outgoing happy chatty while when you meet Miroslav's dad during the "Miroslav Events" he is very distant and not very chatty. Even rude and condescending at points.
I dont remember if you catch a name when you meet the masked man you have on the right though and if we learned of Miroslav's dads name.
So much to investigate now :unsure:

Muhammad Ayyas N

May 26, 2022
same codes as for other platforms.

well grace is rebellious towards her daddy and his wife and she knows that they don't like mc that much and mc is nice guy. maybe once relationship deepens she will be invited to visit at mc's home.
What is the code to unlock cheats for version 0.15.02

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello how do i get these posters i have no idea what to do
are those mommy's photos or what? if mommy's pics then by requesting them from those persons but some are path locked aka only if got alice fired (should get same pic on non-fired path).

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Will I miss out on too much content if I play without extra content?
No you don't miss out on anything ingame event wise.
Most of the pictures from the extra content get added to the ingame shop eventually.
The small movies in the extra content are basically just patreon requested content by the higher tiers.
Most of it are just extra little animations/movies like Skylar and Fiona out in the woods and run into Kelly or how Melanie started working at RM/Model Agency.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
I already had to pick between Lina and her sister and now during the Gym Challange with Alice I have to chose either Lina path or Alice path again. Do I lose Lina if I pick Alice even though I picked Lina in her main story events?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already had to pick between Lina and her sister and now during the Gym Challange with Alice I have to chose either Lina path or Alice path again. Do I lose Lina if I pick Alice even though I picked Lina in her main story events?
even if mc fucked risa later lina forgives mc and those 2 are back as cuddly-cuddly and then you get twins with price of 1 (sorta, risa knows that mc dates lina but lina doesn't that mc bangs risa too), no pathending on gym challenge.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
even if mc fucked risa later lina forgives mc and those 2 are back as cuddly-cuddly and then you get twins with price of 1 (sorta, risa knows that mc dates lina but lina doesn't that mc bangs risa too), no pathending on gym challenge.
So, is it recommended to pick Risa path if I want them both while on Lina path I only get Lina?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, is it recommended to pick Risa path if I want them both while on Lina path I only get Lina?
well if you want to keep banging risa occasionally then when opportunity comes go for it since lina forgives to mc later and alice is just sidefuck (besides rare scene with her after pokernight only sexscene with her atm is at gym). mc can date all girls and mommy (that's the point of game) w/o consequences atm or in future most likely.

Reactions: syruz

Han Yolo

Jan 19, 2019
No you don't miss out on anything ingame event wise.
Most of the pictures from the extra content get added to the ingame shop eventually.
The small movies in the extra content are basically just patreon requested content by the higher tiers.
Most of it are just extra little animations/movies like Skylar and Fiona out in the woods and run into Kelly or how Melanie started working at RM/Model Agency.
It was a very enlightening answer. Thank you.

Reactions: MrTrue

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Guys just to confirm the "dream sequence" about jennifer happens during the art conquest or before?
Because according to the guide it appears you can get it before the art contest as long as you have triggered both of the events asking about your dream..

Nevermind I just realized the answer to it.. but is there a way to know in the game files if you already asked both rachel and evelyn about that?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes