roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I wonder when we will have a stat balance or something similar, because most of the requirements for options are like 10, 20 or 30 and if you just focus a little bit you can easily get 100 in that stat. For me I already surpassed 300 strength and I don't even know how it reached that much. Even if the game becomes a little more grindy, this is becoming each time more essential as the game updates.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
This game deserved a way to avoid sharing content, or at least a tag warning about it.
The only way to share content is in the corruption paths and the game shows you when that happens because it has images showing it..

need a non ntr save
Just don't do any corruption paths??? If you talking about the sharing then its not forced. Even in the corruption paths you have a choice if you wanna do that or not.

Reactions: Nerro and chenerba

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Well Im not a complete good guy since im doing sub fiona and also I probably blocked some content by not accepting Risa, but anyways to even advance at Sakura to then unlock everything else in RM you need to bring a girl or expose Kira, you can bring another girl but that is not necessary for the storyline. Btw how would Monica even fit in the RM? Like I can understand all of the other corruption paths that lead to the RM but Monica went from a blackmail at school to prostitution at the RM???

I think Alice is probably one of the easiest ways to unlock the RM content since you just need to interrupt her husband from participating in the photos and that's quite early game, ya ik that you need to get her fired but its just one choice that leads to it. For example Jenn is basically the same, you can do everything good in her storyline but if you fail at the contest you are done..
Yeah, but back when there was no way to fix things with her husband I honestly felt the punishment for Alice was worse than the crime. And I am not playing goodie goodie either, but wasn't a huge fan of raping Rachel, destroying Monica, or destroying Alice. Probably should have just made quinn an RM girl.

To get far enough on the June route, you need to have at least two girls, Kira and someone else. I also think you need some more RM success to get further with Sakura too, like at least three.

I'd probably be more ok with different routes if I could at least name the saves. Currently I just unlock the gallery to see what I am missing.

Aug 9, 2018
You don't need to share? Wtf?
You can't avoid sharing, it's just that all the forced sharing is lesbian which the dev (and a lot of people) don't seem to consider actual sharing.

For example, if you're on the sub Fiona path, you're forced to give her away to one of the judges for the art competition for the whole night.

Reactions: gadu2121

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
You can't avoid sharing, it's just that all the forced sharing is lesbian which the dev (and a lot of people) don't seem to consider actual sharing.

For example, if you're on the sub Fiona path, you're forced to give her away to one of the judges for the art competition for the whole night.
No you don't need to? You can just not ask fiona for help in the competition and then that will not happen, since you can easily get three votes without asking for Grace or Fiona help.. Scott and the other weird guy its a stat test and then there's that masochist girl. Even if you ask for Fiona help you just need to not select the red haired girl and nothing will happen.

There's no forced sharing as I know, not even lesbian, sharing Fiona is only possible because you asked for her help and you selected the red haired girl. The forced sharing are from the options you selected. For example you can force Evelyn while in her corrupted route to have a threesome with Miroslav and you. But you can also not force her if you want ( i think its only possible to force her with Miroslav by using drugs)

Selecting a corrupt path has more chances of options leading to sharing but its all avoidable.

Reactions: chenerba
Aug 9, 2018
No you don't need to? You can just not ask fiona for help in the competition and then that will not happen, since you can easily get three votes without asking for Grace or Fiona help.. Scott and the other weird guy its a stat test and then there's that masochist girl. Even if you ask for Fiona help you just need to not select the red haired girl and nothing will happen.

There's no forced sharing as I know, not even lesbian, sharing Fiona is only possible because you asked for her help and you selected the red haired girl. The forced sharing are from the options you selected. For example you can force Evelyn while in her corrupted route to have a threesome with Miroslav and you. But you can also not force her if you want ( i think its only possible to force her with Miroslav by using drugs)

Selecting a corrupt path has more chances of options leading to sharing but its all avoidable.
Yeah, but the game warns you whenever you're going to make a choice that leads to sharing with a dude. There is no warning that asking Fiona for help will lead to you sharing her. There are many other scenes where the girls will just start going to town on each other without your input or warning. Another example- if you don't rape Chan Mi until she loses her mind, then you have to share your sister with her. (They get up to lesbian fun and you can only spy on them) And there's more examples besides these.

• Red Heart
Reactions: testo2 and gadu2121

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Is there anything new about 15.3?

Hey there you guys!

As you might have noticed by the title, the update will be split in 'a' and 'b'. We are doing this to make these updates come sooner (since both of them are about Rachel's side activities, it won't do harm if we break it into two like this without logical stops).

As well as new content, I'm remaking some old stuff, especially animations. Darn it, I need to rerender practically all of Jennifer... Don't worry, I'm gonna do it piece by piece xD Oof, it'll take some time.
Anyway, expect the update to come out in late April ;)

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's side activities (new and continuation of old ones)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 195 images, 11 animations, 83 rerenders (+2 reworked animations)
Posted on March 24th

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Yeah, but the game warns you whenever you're going to make a choice that leads to sharing with a dude. There is no warning that asking Fiona for help will lead to you sharing her. There are many other scenes where the girls will just start going to town on each other without your input or warning. Another example- if you don't rape Chan Mi until she loses her mind, then you have to share your sister with her. (They get up to lesbian fun and you can only spy on them) And there's more examples besides these.
Dunno about Chan Mi since you dont need to stop right after your sister asks you yet there's probably not much difference if you break her entirely or not (only a scene and some relationship points), however what do you mean going to town on each other?

Also Fiona sub path is usually normal to have sharing since she does that with her dormmate and she is usually trying to have sex with a girl. She understood the part where she's belongs to only you as a male so if you see a scene with Fiona and another man thats her past before entering the relationship with you. Also I think most of the sharing content between girls are with Fiona, from the RM and maybe from Lina.
Anyways you can easily click the option "back" if you accidentally did something that you didn't wanted. Don't know about the dominatrix path since I never did it. The only thing I didn't liked about her sub path is that sometimes the mc is way too harsh on her when she did nothing wrong. It's like im forcing myself to see a toxic relationship starting to grow. Of course that's only on the late part of her path. :confused:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I don't play corruption path, will I trigger June event?
nope, you need to bring 1 or 2 girls into rm to unlock charlotte, june and more content with sakura, kira's bright idea about infiltrate doesn't count unless tells to sakura that kira is cop.

apparently dev means jennifer's lunatic path since on love path there isn't that much to re-render.

Reactions: likikung01

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Yes, I think this is correct. There is some quasi-lesbian sharing that happens with a few girls. If you're hard and fast against all of that kind of thing, this probably isn't the game for you. Most of the characters in this game have pretty wide and varied sexual histories and interests.

I find it a bit astonishing that players who have no qualms about building a harem are utterly panicked if one of their women so much as glances at someone else. But if that's what you like, that's what you like, I guess.

Aug 9, 2018
Yes, I think this is correct. There is some quasi-lesbian sharing that happens with a few girls. If you're hard and fast against all of that kind of thing, this probably isn't the game for you. Most of the characters in this game have pretty wide and varied sexual histories and interests.

I find it a bit astonishing that players who have no qualms about building a harem are utterly panicked if one of their women so much as glances at someone else. But if that's what you like, that's what you like, I guess.
I mean "so much as glances" isn't really the same as "you can have her for a night" but sure.

I similarly find it weird that people will so vehemently insist that if another woman is the one who is fucking your girl, then it's not sharing even if the other woman is not a part of your "harem" and you never engage in any sexual activity with them.

Someone asked if there was sharing in this game, and the answer is yes. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or a good thing- but it absolutely the definition of "sharing" content.

But i don't wanna derail so I'll just leave it there

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes