francio989898

Feb 8, 2023
there's more footjobs besides the three from sister, one from lina, one from sakura and the alice's one? there's like one from the mother?

Aug 9, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are close to finishing up! I hope we'll be able to deliever the update in 1-2 weeks. In the meantime, just a couple of events to be done and the content for v0.15.3b will be finished.

Changelog (not final):
  • Rachel's side activities (new and continuation of old ones)
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements
  • 200 images (+22 images from extra scene), 13 animations (+1 animation from extra scene), 83 rerenders (+5 reworked animations)
To be clear, this one is just the first half of the Rachel RM update right and the next update is also a Rachel RM one? I've been waiting for that whole section to be dusted, feels like its been forever

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
I think this game exemplifies the need of the developer to play the game and try to make playing it a bit more 'efficient' for the players - I'm nearing the end, using the cheat mod to see what to do next for the various characters and it seems 90% of the things I have to do are at weekend afternoons but obviously we only get two of those a week so there's a lot of skipping through the week!
Moving Monica's Red Maiden scenes from weekend afternoon to weekday evenings would help massively.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
To be clear, this one is just the first half of the Rachel RM update right and the next update is also a Rachel RM one? I've been waiting for that whole section to be dusted, feels like its been forever
The update you are talking about is already out. Her story with RM was the 15.2 update while 15.1 was her LR.
Updates 15.3a and 15.3b are Side Activities with Rachel (most likely home/school/outside of RM related stuff) and rerenders of almost all of Jennifers scenes/animations.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I think this game exemplifies the need of the developer to play the game and try to make playing it a bit more 'efficient' for the players - I'm nearing the end, using the cheat mod to see what to do next for the various characters and it seems 90% of the things I have to do are at weekend afternoons but obviously we only get two of those a week so there's a lot of skipping through the week!
Moving Monica's Red Maiden scenes from weekend afternoon to weekday evenings would help massively.
What do you mean using the cheat mod to see what to do next? I mean like there are 3 ways to see it already without a cheat mod and you are using that.. there's the phone, the skylar shop and the walkthrough mate..

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
I've attached a file that does the same thing, but won't break your game and will work on any version. (just put in in the game folder)

But it's kind of useless. It changes one variable and all this does is removing one line from the intro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason i cant download the incest patch could anyone share it with me? this is the Incest patch fan made #2 i read that the incest patch fanmade #1 brakes the game

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
For some reason i cant download the incest patch could anyone share it with me? this is the Incest patch fan made #2 i read that the incest patch fanmade #1 brakes the game
Right click the attachment and pick something like "Save link as...".
But I've also attached it as a .zip to that post just now ;)

Reactions: SuperPerv96

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Right click the attachment and pick something like "Save link as...".
But I've also attached it as a .zip to that post just now ;)
Awesome thanks for the help! and also thanks for making the universal renpymod its VERY useful

Reactions: 0x52

Sumo777

Mar 22, 2020
this game is Amazing the story of the girls are great but it really sucks playing for hours and hours an then you hit a it will be completed in a later update is so so fucking frustrating not one of the girls story is complete after all the reading and then you must wait months for an update then start over because you cant remember what happened Jesus Christ it sucks so bad....Dont get me wrong I love this game everything about it is great but its like watching DBZ as a kid its like watching the last Lord of the Rings movie in the cinema but you left half way because your dad was tiered and wanted to go home so you had to wait a year for the DVD to finally finish it....its like wow everything is getting on track and i think they will be okay......BLOCK...okay next Girl wow this relationship is beautiful and caring i wonder how its going to end...BLOCK okay next girl ohhh look childhood crush/love BLOCK........okay hmmm next girl damn i hope i made the right decision well guess ill find out in the next episode of dragon ball z......I just want to finish a girls story before doing side stuff with her and a other girl. The main stories are so beautiful please finish them.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes