jsbgaldao

Oct 13, 2022
Yeah, after a certain number of payments to that man that visits your house he will say that the debt is now over and then robert's office will unlock.
I'm sorry, but it doesn't clarify anything for me.
Roberts' office is already unlocked.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I'm sorry, but it doesn't clarify anything for me.
Roberts' office is already unlocked.
Do you know the start of the game when you ask the old man for the camera and it all goes downhill forcing you into a debt to be paid every week? After fully paying your debt the dark skinned man will tell you that the debt has been paid and the office will automatically unlock.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's actually possible? Geesh I haven't played this in a while.
yes, either taking plenty pics or saying fuck this and cheat 9999 bucks to mc's wallet and paying the debt. there is/was some bad quirk that if didn't pay in time then something happens to evelyn.

Reactions: jdw6

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
If I take revenge on Chan-Mi, it crashes during an animation scene. Even if I avoid the animation scene it crashes on the next one. Games was fine until this point but even with reboots I cannot get past this scene. What has gone wrong? Running 0.15.2-pc

Extract from traceback:
File "game/script_loc/script_events/rach/rach_bullies.rpy", line 986, in script
mc 11 "That’s for you being so cocky with me without my allowance!"
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3480, in interact_core
self.restored()
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2575, in restored
self.set_mode(self.last_resize)
File "K:\Backup\FromD\Games\Adult\PhotoHunt-0.15.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in set_mode
raise Exception("Could not set video mode.")
Exception: Could not set video mode.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.15.2

Last edited:

pzlTP

May 6, 2022
Hello everyone, what will happen to me if I don’t have enough money to give black brothers when the payment date comes?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Anyone know who is winning/won the poll for next update's focus (0.16) on patreon?

i kinda want to up my sub and vote but i read that skylar just got added and i dont want to scream into the void if she's sweeping
According to info which i've seen on discord Skylar won the poll.
f95_banner_2.png
I think we will get the Skylar events with Fiona included at some point, there is no chance she would let mc to perv on Skylar without Fiona's permission;)
Threesome i hope:sneaky:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Are we surprised though? :LUL:
As soon as I saw Skylar being part of the poll we all knew it was over.
We are and we're not ;)
We've been waiting so long till waldo, tree lover and tutorial girl will become a true LI.
I can bet she have the best boobs among all HOT girls and her boobs can compete with Evelyn.
xmas_walp_2.png sky_halloween_1-1.png
To decide who is the winner i need closer examination:sneaky:

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes