MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
We are and we're not ;)
We've been waiting so long till waldo, tree lover and tutorial girl will become a true LI.
I can bet she have the best boobs among all HOT girls and her boobs can compete with Evelyn.
View attachment 2607977 View attachment 2608009
To decide who is the winner i need closer examination:sneaky:
There is 1 very particular moment im very curious about her.
She obviously "knows" about the dream with her before she puts up the club poster...
She is in the background of the "training" part with Evelyn during the PS route... And Skylar looked mighty curious in it with Lina.
I want to know if she knows...

Also for the inspection one day we might get a side by side to compare.
I think Skylar's might be a good contender but Evelyn has that "total package" going on (y)
I just hope she stays a complete goofball no matter what happens.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
There is 1 very particular moment im very curious about her.
She obviously "knows" about the dream with her before she puts up the club poster...
She is in the background of the "training" part with Evelyn during the PS route... And Skylar looked mighty curious in it with Lina.
I want to know if she knows...

Also for the inspection one day we might get a side by side to compare.
I think Skylar's might be a good contender but Evelyn has that "total package" going on (y)
I just hope she stays a complete goofball no matter what happens.
If it weren't for the fact that other characters acknowledge Skylar, I would think she's a figment of the MC's imagination. She still might be, I suppose. Plus, while she is hot, there's something about her that makes me feel like I'm trying to fuck someone with a developmental disability. Makes me squeamish.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
If it weren't for the fact that other characters acknowledge Skylar, I would think she's a figment of the MC's imagination. She still might be, I suppose. Plus, while she is hot, there's something about her that makes me feel like I'm trying to fuck someone with a developmental disability. Makes me squeamish.
People did start some conspiracy theories about her being kinda... dumb and that its all a facade.
They went with the angle that she is secretly the mastermind behind it all. Red Maiden, everything! :LUL:
Guess it was to get beyond the whole her being a complete airhead.
Let's just hope she doesn't end up like Alia aka "Tardwaifu" that the community so lovingly named her from ToN... She even recently showed up in TGO and people freaked out.

Jan 24, 2022
Been hearing a lot about games being published on Steam and maybe I'm just not up to speed on this but what makes something being on Steam better?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Been hearing a lot about games being published on Steam and maybe I'm just not up to speed on this but what makes something being on Steam better?
One time payment which alot more people would be glad to do instead of a subscription. Patches/updates as they release.
And also if Mooch1e decides to make another game after Photo Hunt she could continue getting paid for Photo Hunt to invest into making the new game while the people who subscribe support the new project directly.
Only downside would be on her side really that Steam takes a cut but other than that only positives.
Probably reach a much bigger audience too.
Some games really took off after being put on Steam.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
One time payment which alot more people would be glad to do instead of a subscription.
All that, and to add: some don't like having to give out payment info to yet some other website. Valve Corp is bad enough, but if you've already got it...

But, back to the original question... nothing "better" really, it's all just personal preference. And if you're in this to make money, why ignore a potential revenue stream?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021

Photo Hunt v0.15.3a is available for all patrons! You can download Photo Hunt v0.15.3a
Also, you can play for free!
Changelog:
  • Rachel's old side activities (revamped and expanded going to cinema activity, Sunday morning pool event continuation, night ice cream scene)
  • Rachel Miro club events at school (complete all Rachel's Breaking up with Miroslav events and 'Attend classes')
  • New Lina hanging out with Rachel scene
  • New Rachel's service in Red Maiden
  • Rachel reacting to the chosen Evelyn's route
  • New Rule34 content
  • Minor improvements and changes (important: photo sessions with Rachel at home are now only for Rachel Romance route!)
  • 201 images (+22 images from extra scene), 13 animations (+1 animation from extra scene), 83 rerenders (+5 reworked animations)
Bonus features available for higher tiers:
(Lvl 2 tier)
(Lvl 3 tier)
(Lvl 4 tier)
(Lvl 5 tier)
(Lvl 5 tier)
Be sure to check other bonuses!
As always, thank you for your support! Right now more than ever!
And still - Fuck war! Fuck Putin!

Some great previews for this one :PogChamp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PhotoHunt-0.15.3a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Photo Hunt [v0.15.3a EXTRA] [Moochie]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

EXTRA CONTNET:

-

SAVES:

-

OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH:

PDF:

-

DOCX:

-

NOTE: There were saves included with it, I will post them here to, no clue what/why/how/when/ they are in the game.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all thank you for the new version.

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone had found a way to unlock the two girls of the Red Maiden without having to sell the other three. I play only the good/romance guy. And with this approach it's practically impossible i think, from what I understand, to unlock the various girls in the Red Maiden.
Does anyone know if there is an alternative way?

Thank you

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes