Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
lol ppl actually labeling mom and dad having sex as ntr is either very funny or very annoying
the mc was born because the mom had sex :LUL:
or maybe the mc was born because of binary fission according to the anti-ntr squad??:KEK:
anyways ignoring those trivial issues why was the harem tag removed from this game ?
i swear that this game had the harem tag and i haven't played it in along time so i don't know if things have changed or not

Last edited:

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
That guy is a real motherf***

Agree, the game has some sharing elements, but not NTR. Most people just don't know the difference.
It depends on the point of view of each...
For my part I no longer play the game since the Dev made BI'curious all the LI’s and force it from his game, I only look at the gallery unlocked..
I am one of the people who 'ntr= jealousy' man or woman is the same for me and the result is the same. (hello forced rachel lesbians scenes without the MC.)

Yes the scene with the father and the Evelyn is not NTR is voyeurism and is what I want to see? important for the story? No, so making it optional costs nothing.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Did Evelyn cheat on Harry with his dad? it is clearly hinted that Fred could be the MC's father the story is starting to become a dumpster fire. IF this is really the case it's going to ruin her as a character because she was always mad at Harry for cheating on her.

Reactions: gadu2121

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Did Evelyn cheat on Harry with his dad? it is clearly hinted that Fred could be the MC's father the story is starting to become a dumpster fire. IF this is really the case it's going to ruin her as a character because she was always mad at Harry for cheating on her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

russianIvan

May 2, 2017
How can I reset gallery and achievements? I've already delete persistent files and all saves in both folders (in game and appdata). Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
:love: Photo Hunt [v0.15.3b] [Moochie]:love:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Photo Hunt v0.15.3b - Walkthrough

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Is there going to be an extra version as well?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
How can I reset gallery and achievements? I've already delete persistent files and all saves in both folders (in game and appdata). Thanks in advance.
When you start a new game you get asked if you want to reset achievements (Don't know if you can completely reset gallery unless you delete your saves and change the gallery unlock from True to False)

Reactions: russianIvan

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Why the scene is in Love Route tho? That makes no sense! Obviously people who chose love route wouldn't like to watch another man fucking Evelyn. What's the purpose of that scene in the Love Route? Corruption Route sure the scene being there makes sense it makes zero sense to put it on love route
Actually, if I had my way, any game with sharing scenes would have them on love routes while the bdsm/scuzzy old neighbor crap was on the corruption routes along with ntr.

Corruption and ntr are bedmates, not neccesarily sharing, which often fits better on love.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes