Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Have not played in a while, over a year as I was just tired of all the updates with side content while Home life was neglected so I gotta ask, has much changed? Are we fuckin Mom yet or nah?

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Have not played in a while, over a year as I was just tired of all the updates with side content while Home life was neglected so I gotta ask, has much changed? Are we fuckin Mom yet or nah?
Hell yeah, big time, almost everywhere. If you're in for Evelyn you have some stuff to "do".

• Love
Reactions: Reese286

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
Why the scene is in Love Route tho? That makes no sense! Obviously people who chose love route wouldn't like to watch another man fucking Evelyn. What's the purpose of that scene in the Love Route? Corruption Route sure the scene being there makes sense it makes zero sense to put it on love route
So the protagonist is not the crystallization of love? Ha, ha, ha, I'm laughing. I know. Next time, it should be explained that the protagonist is using artificial surrogacy, and the protagonist's mother is still a virgin.

• Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Dev added ''ntr'' scene in ''love'' route with mom.. sex tape where this asshole dad impregnated mom (and then boom.. Rachel was born)
Why does dev make this shit on love route... :FacePalm:
i remember the days when i couldnt wait for new update to get back in to it, well that was now almost 2 years ago and i see less and less reasons to get back in to it, lucky my list is long so dont care, but still.

and now we wait for the brigade on how its no
Why the scene is in Love Route tho? That makes no sense! Obviously people who chose love route wouldn't like to watch another man fucking Evelyn. What's the purpose of that scene in the Love Route? Corruption Route sure the scene being there makes sense it makes zero sense to put it on love route
Guys you must be trolling at this point I hate NTR and that scene isnt even close to NTR there is also a choice that stops you from watching it

1690115314377.png

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
It depends on the point of view of each...
For my part I no longer play the game since the Dev made BI'curious all the LI’s and force it from his game, I only look at the gallery unlocked..
I am one of the people who 'ntr= jealousy' man or woman is the same for me and the result is the same. (hello forced rachel lesbians scenes without the MC.)

Yes the scene with the father and the Evelyn is not NTR is voyeurism and is what I want to see? important for the story? No, so making it optional costs nothing.
Here is the thing the scene is actually optional isn't forced to watch it :FacePalm:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Guys you must be trolling at this point I hate NTR and that scene isnt even close to NTR there is also a choice that stops you from watching it

View attachment 2793415
never said it was, i call it others fucking (tho then again it is main Li you get to watch to fuck), how every you want to call it, its nothing that harem lovers, ntr haters or ppl that just want avoid (as in doesnt happens) want to see. choice is good, tho doubt it will matter for many. also making Ev slut since ever doesnt help.

Reactions: Subyan and gadu2121

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.15.3b.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.15.3a)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.08.2023 (bugfix)

Last edited:

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Here is the thing the scene is actually optional isn't forced to watch it :FacePalm:
In fact your 2 labeled messages are linked..

The Dad & Evelyn scene is well avoidable but in general the people that are on the love road of Evelyn, are here because they do not want to see another man fuck a Li (present or past) during their game.

Voyeurism is not for everyone (I have nothing against it if it’s MC on Li ) and the time spent making this scene is time lost for people like us who want to see the story move a lot.

Reactions: Subyan and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

View attachment 2793415
But why waste time creating such a pointless scene?
Dev could make a sex scene Mom x MC instead..
But nope.. it's better to create a scene that most probably won't want to see. Who wants to watch your woman's past sex adventures? Yeah, it's not ntr (because it happened in the past and it's mother and father). But why.. and on the ''love'' route.:sleep:

But oh well. We know that Dev likes to create optional ''ntr'' scenes.. and it probably won't change.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes