Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Actually her entire introduction is tied to Evelyn's PS route so alot of people are not gonna know who she is by default.
You work directly for her in that route actually.
So yeah it's a bit of an oversight on that one.
You mean people actually play the Evelyn non-ps route? :LOL:

Reactions: chenerba

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Did Evelyn cheat on Harry with his dad? it is clearly hinted that Fred could be the MC's father the story is starting to become a dumpster fire. IF this is really the case it's going to ruin her as a character because she was always mad at Harry for cheating on her.
Guys what are your theories about this, Fred mentions he is "extensively aware of one conception" and than she tells him to stop this could be what the pregnant bitch is blackmailing Evelyn about?

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I really like the game, but I wish the developer would remade the first few chapter (Better quality). :)
Not really chapters in this game but tons of old scenes/renders have been updated and improved.
Each update that gets released we get a couple of improved re-renders from the older stuff. :)
Majority of Rachel's old stuff has been improved and I think Jennifer's scenes are getting improved too.

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks
Not really chapters in this game but tons of old scenes/renders have been updated and improved.
Each update that gets released we get a couple of improved re-renders from the older stuff. :)
Majority of Rachel's old stuff has been improved and I think Jennifer's scenes are getting improved too.
Thanks for the answer. Thus, I will back to the game after a few more updates. :)

Reactions: MrTrue
Jan 30, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope you liked the previous update!

It's time to talk about the next one! As you know, v0.16 will have Skylar as a central girl. Skylar will have a bit different approach: there barely will be any side activities with her, however her main story scenes will be much bigger than usual ones of other girls. Get ready to see some weird stuff xD

We think it'd be best to dedicate Skylar two updates, 0.16.1 and 0.16.2, to properly introduce the character. After that, I hope we'll manage to keep updates singular for each character so you won't have to wait much for your personal best girl to finally have some screen time.

I already made 99% of all Skylar's content for the upcoming update, as you can see the update is going to be huge. It'll probably be the biggest so far. Also, v0.16.1 will include one big Evelyn's college scene + one more option in Anime night event, as well as a couple of new Kira's main story scenes. I hope I'll have some time to improve Jennifer's content as well (both old images and animations).

Changelog (not final):
  • Skylar main story introduction
  • Kira main story continuation
  • Evelyn college continuation
  • Evelyn anime night 1 new option
  • New Rule34 content
  • 1 new location
  • Minor improvements
  • 486 images, 3 animations

DisNuts

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone know how to get rid of bug then you choose to punish chan-mi more? My game just crash on animation of blowjob, without any warning

Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
"Skylar main story introduction
Kira main story continuation
Evelyn college continuation
Evelyn anime night 1 new option"

what a huge nope

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SWTiger
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes