BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
don't need to unlock everything at rm, just needs to edit save a bit (instructions are somewhere).
I'm not really sure what you want to tell me here.
well then mc had lots of less things to do if rm closed on midgame.
I remember that I did the "training" of the sister (or rather I used CTRL during her training and only did what was strictly necessary and nothing more) After that I went to do a couple of things, but I'm not sure what, since I used CTRL to skip those parts. My intention is only to do what is strictly necessary to advance the main story and that of the sister. In fact, that's what I've been doing up until now, and I don't see any reason to change that approach.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not really sure what you want to tell me here.

I remember that I did the "training" of the sister (or rather I used CTRL during her training and only did what was strictly necessary and nothing more) After that I went to do a couple of things, but I'm not sure what, since I used CTRL to skip those parts. My intention is only to do what is strictly necessary to advance the main story and that of the sister. In fact, that's what I've been doing up until now, and I don't see any reason to change that approach.
1. if you want to see all what rm has to offer like fucking sakura and later her daughter then you want to edit save.
2. well main story doesn't advance much/at all per update.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
1. if you want to see all what rm has to offer like fucking sakura and later her daughter then you want to edit save.
2. well main story doesn't advance much/at all per update.
If I did Sakura content, it would be mandatory, if it isn't something mandatory, I wouldn't do it. So no interest in modifying anything to have access to content that I don't want. In fact, in my opinion, the less I see of RM's content, the better.

I've actually already seen more RM content than I want to see (or more accurately I've skipped using CTRL).

EDIT:

I have looked at the game guide and I have verified that of the Sakura route I did step 1 - Unlock the Red Maiden. In my opinion I have already advanced enough on her route to consider it finished.

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I loved Rachel's new material, I don't know if they improved the art but it looks wonderful. Rachel looked very beautiful. I was intrigued with the videos found by Liam, so waiting for the new updates

Reactions: chenerba and MrTrue

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay i will keep trying thanks for the input, i have been picking all the answers to not build friendship
choices with him don't really matter and mc will need his help at 1 point. he is just visiting and closest he gets to evelyn when mc, evelyn, daddy asshole and his gf at town are on golfing.

Feb 24, 2020
Are there any better games than this one? I prefer this over Being a DIK. There only like 3 games for me that hit as good as this one. The Storyline is perfect

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Hello friends
MC's step mom and step sis will have sex (swing, share, hotwife, cheating, etc ) with someone other than MC? thank you
Right now there is sharing with both.
Evelyn has 1 scene (sex) and Rachel has I believe 3 (no sex)
So it is very light on that type of content if that is what you mainly look for in a game.
Another character (Monica the principal) has a scene or two as well.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Hello friends
MC's step mom and step sis will have sex (swing, share, hotwife, cheating, etc ) with someone other than MC? thank you
Depends on you. You can encourage the (step)mom to have sex with Miroslav, this other guy who's hot after her, and I think there is a flashback scene where she has sex with Harry, her ex-husband, the MC's father. Re the sister, she has a boyfriend (the very same Miroslav) at the start, but it's heavily implied that nothing much happens between them. There is some quasi-lesbian stuff between the (step)sister and a couple other female characters.

If you're very squeamish about seeing characters doing anything sexual with someone other than the MC, this game probably isn't for you. While players have control over most of it, several of the female characters engage in lesbian activities and even some hetero scenes with characters other than the MC.

XanMWS

Feb 21, 2022
Hi everyone, does anyone get this "bug" (?) where Monica calls every morning (nude call), locking every attempt to do things during this time period ?
She doesn't call on weekends, but on weekdays i can't do anything because of her calls...

[EDIT] : apparently you have to spend some time with her at your place on the weekend, that's how i "unlocked" this issue...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello friends
yes if makes right aka wrong choices, little asshole will either fuck ev or rachel.

Hi everyone, does anyone get this "bug" (?) where Monica calls every morning (nude call), locking every attempt to do things during this time period ?
She doesn't call on weekends, but on weekdays i can't do anything because of her calls...

[EDIT] : apparently you have to spend some time with her at your place on the weekend, that's how i "unlocked" this issue...
haven't seen that butshe has been mc's home couple times and if possible then some naughty thing weekly.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes