Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello friends
Are the character of mom and sister hard girl or easy girl? I mean, do they have a strong personality or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and reasonable resistance

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Hello friends
Are the character of mom and sister hard girl or easy girl? I mean, do they have a strong personality or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and reasonable resistance
I think the build up is well paced. Sexual relations with mom and sis happen gradually. I thought it was done extremely well here.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have a question for PH lore experts. I've been following the game for a long time, however, after going through ver 0.14.1 (Grace content +), I took a little break in order to wait for more progress in the story. Now I've started playing again (0.15.3), however, I was quite surprised by the appearance of that bastard Miroslav. If memory serves me correctly, he got his ass kicked many versions ago. Moreover, Rachel has been in love with MC for a very long time, they even had sex (on both of Rachel's routes), the relationship between them has become almost perfect, Rachel has forgiven MC for his long absence from her life.

Can someone explain to me why that Miroslav started visiting Rachel and Evelen again as Rachel's boyfriend? Because logically it clearly doesn't dovetail with the relationship that Rachel and MC have (I'm playing along Rachel's romantic path). It would be interesting to hear your thoughts.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone explain to me why that Miroslav started visiting Rachel and Evelen again as Rachel's boyfriend? Because logically it clearly doesn't dovetail with the relationship that Rachel and MC have (I'm playing along Rachel's romantic path). It would be interesting to hear your thoughts.
did you kick his skinny ass? if yes then bug.

Reactions: Stan5851

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Thank you for that, dunno why people still call them step-family when there's literally an incest patch built into the script, not to mention numerous dialogues like this one throughout the game.
Perhaps someone is concerned that their comment here will be rejected by the major credit card companies? :p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Looks like you just got the re-rendered scenes with Rachel to pop up again with Miroslav.
Since the picture you linked is from his introduction phase.
It sounds like you're right. I'm leaning that way too. Just checked the changelog and indeed, it looks like I somehow got the updated and reworked scenes with Evelyn, Rachel and Miroslav.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps because I haven't completed this final event yet, I've had some old scenes with it automatically start again. However, it could also be a bug, as cxx wrote. I've been using the shawn mod since some time, maybe that's the issue. Anyway, thank you both for the replies. Would love to kick Miroslav's ass if last time wasn't enough. Hopefully I won't see that dude in the game again.

Reactions: MrTrue

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
It was done very well except for the incelesque sleep rape that always seems to occur in this genre.
Indeed. This is one of those games where the MC can be a real good guy, but then also engages in downright rapey behavior. I try not to pay too much attention to those scenes. For the same reason I can never do the blackmail routes in this game, either. I know these aren't real people (or even actors, they're just pixels!) but I just don't like it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well miro appeared twice in this trying to get mommy's pants and 1st attempt ended on getting his ass kicked by evelyn (earlish game) and 2nd time getting kicked by evelyn and later mc.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes