Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I'm stuck at Lina's hang out sessions on the weekends. I tried every possible choice and it won't continue. It's on step 4 and even the walkthrough mod does not give me any hint.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Each new update brings hope for solving the current puzzles, but instead we get more and more of them. Im getting more and more confused. Who is Fred really to Evelyn and why are they so close? They are too close to each other imo. With who Bobby is related to was a surprise, i expected Adrian or Miro as Robert's grandson.
The most information that raised even more questions are Sakura's flashbacks, in my opinion it's a great way to show someone's story instead of two sentences about what happened in the past, i prefer to see what happened instead of dry text.
Dirty talk about girl mixes was funny, while Monica+Fiona is a hot combo, Grace+Jenny is a perfect model type, but Lina+Skylar would be a gem but also ridiculous. Her boobs would bounce every time she played volleyball or soccer, no one would look at the ball but at her boobs :KEK:
I also have to praise that in the last update we also got new side activities, the time spent with Evelyn is hot, like with the best mom in the world, and the time spent with Rachel is nice and sweet, like with a sister+childhood friend:sneaky:
In my opinion, it was sweet when Rachel was jealous that Evelyn had returned to modeling.
I also have to mention the remakes of old renders, many characters and events look better than before, sometimes I feel like I'm playing this game for the first time:LOL:
A good example of remade characters is Lina here:
IMG_20230927_093722.jpg IMG_20230927_093735.jpg
I know I'm repeating myself, but remakes of old events in addition to new updates mean that Moochie cares about players, i know devs who are making remakes instead of updates to milk patrons even more :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I'm stuck at Lina's hang out sessions on the weekends. I tried every possible choice and it won't continue. It's on step 4 and even the walkthrough mod does not give me any hint.
Do another bike trip with her and choose talk and go through the options -> Grandfather and Evelyn. Next time you let her hang around it should progress the story and step.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Do another bike trip with her and choose talk and go through the options -> Grandfather and Evelyn. Next time you let her hang around it should progress the story and step.
Yo I got the solution. It appears I have to do many photo shoots with Rachel. Gotta finish the pool ones but they're not always available. Anyway, thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yo I got the solution. It appears I have to do many photo shoots with Rachel. Gotta finish the pool ones but they're not always available. Anyway, thanks.
every morning at room, few at rm, many randomly around town (even 1 at cafe with that waitress there), 1 (or 2 depending miro has appeared twice) at pool when that little prick comes and tries to get into good graces with evelyn.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
How do I trigger the Rachel watch news event? I'm supposed to watch Dani on some screen in my room but what screen?

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I love how this game now allowed me to introduce women like Kira & Kimerly to the Red Maiden, as the ones from the start weren't women I wanted to see in RM.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You should read what they say...the patch literally changes ONE line in the entire game, it's really not needed what-so-ever.
Still one of them seems to cause a script error at some point.

I used patch #2, no problem so far.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
So, there is no actual date set for the next update?
No.
1 of 2 things will happen.
1: She will just randomly drop it whenever with little heads-up.
2: If it is delayed she will drop another update post giving us info why it was delayed and when the release is targeted for. (This has happened a couple of times in the past)

But most of the updates drop with little to no warning.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes