oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
On Discord, the game's creator wrote that he is now playing Alan Wake 2 so we'll wait until he finishes the game for an update. ;)
The graphic content for the patch is already done (and it's the biggest patch we ever released), but the text is still to be finished (almost done). I'm the writer, so it's on me. The main creator (Moochie) is only taking a much needed break to play something while she is rendering stuff for the NEXT PATCH (not even the one that is being finished right now).

Please don't slander her while the update is delayed because the writer (me) is struggling to keep up with the thousands of images that are getting produced every month.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
The graphic content for the patch is already done (and it's the biggest patch we ever released), but the text is still to be finished (almost done). I'm the writer, so it's on me. The main creator (Moochie) is only taking a much needed break to play something while she is rendering stuff for the NEXT PATCH (not even the one that is being finished right now).

Please don't slander her while the update is delayed because the writer (me) is struggling to keep up with the thousands of images that are getting produced every month.
Thank you for clarifying. I thought that comment he made was very odd and probably taken wildly out of context.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

So then ...

Nah, jk. Lol.

(Edit: As a side note, then were you the one to come up with the scene where you lick Grace's ass? If so, you did good. Very, good. Very, very good.(y)(y)(y))

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes