soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
any news?
Development of v0.16.1 UPD#2

Thank you for your patience, we're almost there! We're finishing up last bits of Skylar's content, then only extra scene will be left and it ain't big a deal. I truly hope we'll be able to make it by the end of the month.
In the meantime, 250 images, 7 animations and 176 rerenders are ready for v0.16.2 ;) It's going to be smaller than 16.1, so no 3 months of work. Hopefully xD
Changelog (not final):
  • Skylar main story introduction
  • Kira main story continuation
  • Evelyn college continuation
  • Evelyn Breakfast event one new option
  • New Rule34 content
  • 1 new location
  • Minor improvements
  • 577 images (+21 extra scene images), 14 animations (+1 extra scene animation)

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
IDK, it seems not possible at that date, because someone on Discord saw that in addition to the gaming, Moochie was talking, sleeping, eating, breathing, living... BIG indicators of a lazy dev! A good dev should work 24/7!! They are watching you!!!

That should be enough entitlement fuel rest of the year for the ones in need. Now back to the topic, after years this is still standing strong; "Moochie never disappoints!" and "Evelyn is a goddess". Keep up the great work and good luck on the update.

Nythil118

Nov 16, 2021
Hello everyone i was wondering if someone could help me out my old computer crashed and i lost everything, sure i can use the cheats but meh. Does anyone have a full save please.

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
Who is Fred really to Evelyn and why are they so close
I think I've got where it goes. Remember Sakura dreams? And now Evelyn says that "Fred said he had a name he wanted to suggest" for her daughter. Sakura's real name is Rachel. I think Fred and Man from the dreams is the same person, and its all related to RM. Sakura in one of her intro events also says that MC remind her that man. Also Fred looks almost the same as young Mr. Roberts(picture in the Bobby's Home), but it's strange, everyone says grandpa and Man is died. I can be wrong, still not finished Sakura route. Maybe he just faked his death and took another name, and thats why Eve is blackmailed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey guys,

i played the game after a long time again, amazing how much it changed since then.

Now after all this time I notice a lot of forced lovey-dovey stuff like trying to help Fiona even when you choose to dominate her or how you are forced to care for your sister and be nice to her. Same with the mother.

I just want to make sure and ask, can I avoid this? In the past I only interacted with the sister in her brothel work but no matter how much I try to brush her away during the day she starts to romance me.
With the mother it is the same, do I need to build a good relationship? Or can I get a more corruption version when I am not jogging with her for example?

I love playing an asshole, dominating and whoring out the woman, I dislike being forced to care that the sister is being bullied or people gossip behind mothers back at work.
Of course I know this is not this kind of hard/dark game but I just want to ask if there is maybe another way to play that I missed? I way that tunes down the love stuff?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes