DrmedKane

May 16, 2021
Havent played it all but would have loved for Chan-Mi to have the option of MC choosing not to do anything and let her and her brother bully her (amping up with each scene) or simply being outsmarted and having to witness her corruption at the hands of Chan-Mi.
There is really rarely scenes in games where Asians get to domme white women and while a pretty niche fetish its one that greatly appeals to me. Anyone know any games where this setting is more prevalent?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is really rarely scenes in games where Asians get to domme white women and while a pretty niche fetish its one that greatly appeals to me. Anyone know any games where this setting is more prevalent?
head to recommendations and ask, elsewhere it's against forum rules.

Reactions: DrmedKane

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
BOIS IAM STUCK PLS HELP!!!

the walkthrough on evelyns story says i have to finish kiras quest no.11 but i did not met kira at all yet..
how can i get to kiras storyline??

i played the game some time ago and remember that kira was unlocked in that playthrough but how i dunno ahh..
pls help!! tx in advance!!

ParaloopLampy

Sep 18, 2023
For Lina's 22nd step it says "have her visit the house and select both options." I've done both and now she just keeps hanging around the house. What do I do next? It increases our relationship but the story is like stuck

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For Lina's 22nd step it says "have her visit the house and select both options." I've done both and now she just keeps hanging around the house. What do I do next? It increases our relationship but the story is like stuck
if you have done lina then move on.

When people are too drunk to notice that the number of bugs exceeds the number of new dialog lines?
that'd be xmas or new year, on halloween they are busy giving candy or getting candy or keeping eye on kids getting candy.

Reactions: chenerba

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
any news about 16.1?
Development of v0.16.1 UPD#2

Thank you for your patience, we're almost there! We're finishing up last bits of Skylar's content, then only extra scene will be left and it ain't big a deal. I truly hope we'll be able to make it by the end of the month.
In the meantime, 250 images, 7 animations and 176 rerenders are ready for v0.16.2 ;) It's going to be smaller than 16.1, so no 3 months of work. Hopefully xD
Changelog (not final):
  • Skylar main story introduction
  • Kira main story continuation
  • Evelyn college continuation
  • Evelyn Breakfast event one new option
  • New Rule34 content
  • 1 new location
  • Minor improvements
  • 577 images (+21 extra scene images), 14 animations (+1 extra scene animation)

Solpin

May 1, 2017
Development of v0.16.1 UPD#2

Thank you for your patience, we're almost there! We're finishing up last bits of Skylar's content, then only extra scene will be left and it ain't big a deal. I truly hope we'll be able to make it by the end of the month.
In the meantime, 250 images, 7 animations and 176 rerenders are ready for v0.16.2 ;) It's going to be smaller than 16.1, so no 3 months of work. Hopefully xD
Changelog (not final):
  • Skylar main story introduction
  • Kira main story continuation
  • Evelyn college continuation
  • Evelyn Breakfast event one new option
  • New Rule34 content
  • 1 new location
  • Minor improvements
  • 577 images (+21 extra scene images), 14 animations (+1 extra scene animation)
thnks man, you're doing a great job. Best render evar!

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes