the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Photo Hunt v0.16.1.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.15.3a)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.11.2023 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
COMPRESSED
It's over here.
But there's a better way - click on your name/avatar on the upper right then on the drop down menu, click on preferences. Scroll down to "Search Options" and click on "Most Recent" then click the "save" button. Go back to this thread and type in "compressed" on the search bar on the upper right. It will now list any posts with the word "compressed" in it in the order of most recent so all you have to do is read the first few posts and you'll see links listed then you click that and profit.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
i think i remember seeing the principal getting it on whit some black guys in one screenshoot a long time ago am i crazy i played the blackmail path a while ago but never saw that scene but i always wandered how you get it

Last edited:

LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
It's over here.
But there's a better way - click on your name/avatar on the upper right then on the drop down menu, click on preferences. Scroll down to "Search Options" and click on "Most Recent" then click the "save" button. Go back to this thread and type in "compressed" on the search bar on the upper right. It will now list any posts with the word "compressed" in it in the order of most recent so all you have to do is read the first few posts and you'll see links listed then you click that and profit.
Thank god, I actually didn't know you could change the terrible default way it displayed search results. You've improved my F95 experience significantly.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hey guys, before I start playing, is there any sex scenes with Evelyn in the love path or on the model's path ?

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
i think i remember seeing the principal getting it on whit some black guys in one screenshoot a long time ago am i crazy i played the blackmail path a while ago but never saw that scene but i always wandered how you get it
When you have to make the choice to blackmail or not. If you choose blackmail path, you end up doming her instead of romancing her. She gets whored out to guys that direction.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Stoped playing after the story for the friend of the mother changed. First fucking her would delete her from the game so i didnt do it, later on it changed that shes comming back. Not that its bad but i dont like to replay because dev thougt its fun to change the story line later on.

Because of this, im waiting till the game is finished. So my question: Is there an ending in sight or is it still over the horizon?

Thx in advance!

shaeldur

May 3, 2017
Stoped playing after the story for the friend of the mother changed. First fucking her would delete her from the game so i didnt do it, later on it changed that shes comming back. Not that its bad but i dont like to replay because dev thougt its fun to change the story line later on.

Because of this, im waiting till the game is finished. So my question: Is there an ending in sight or is it still over the horizon?

Thx in advance!
4 years, v0.16 - what do you think :)

Reactions: chenerba

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Mostly short-hair and silicone-looking boobs.
I suspect it's infested with milfs, too.
The occasional larger areola pair, otherwise small areolas.
I'm surprised this doesn't have "netorare" tag,
though it does have "swinging" and "prostitution" tags.
Good luck ig ;J

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes