Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
have you fucked mother yet? dont remember when iu stoppe, but rem dev added more and more other girls instead

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
After the tipps I got here I played further (now with the mod) and enjoy this game a lot.

My only critics thus far:
I really wish we could decide how our characters behaves and what he thinks more, that would make the game even better.

I like Adrian and Bobby but I am always forced to think of them weird and belittle them in my head right now.
Hell MC criticises Adrian for his blackmail and making Photos of his mom, we are doing the same with the principle and even sell photos of our family!
Same with Mr. Roberts, I would love to get along with him more. I am trying to play the biggest creep I can, no reason why I would hate my creep brothers!
I am in the minority here but I like Rachels Boyfriend Miro and it is sad that I am forced to see him as my enemy, would love to see the women more as objects so I can get along with him.^^

I am a huge fan of sharing and glad that we get the option for this but why the constant trash talk of the other males during th scene? That makes not even sense, when I decide willingly to share the women I enjoy seeing them getting fucked and join in later. The thoughts should focus on the woman and how she gets fucked silly instead, bonus if we could talk dirty to them. Granted the scene was with Charlotte in the Red Maiden and the point was to see if she likes younger(and thus more inexperienced guys) so I hope future events will hold back with the bitching and go more with the flow.

Even the corruption path feels way too lovey-dovey imo. I don't want to be forced to be all cuddly and kissy with the women when the whole point of corruption is carnal desire and domination. The principle is worst offender in this, she is a bitch and I blackmail her but no we have to be all gentle and romantic when we bring her to the red maiden. Wish we could sell her ass to other "masters" (yes I hate her^^).

I wish we could stop some routes or scenes, with the mod I tried to avoid romancing the sister and mother. With Rachel I focussed on the Red maiden and treated her as bad as possible but for some reason she starts to romance me. Same with the mother, although after avoiding jogging together it is not as bad. It would be fine if we got the option to turn down their advances and only focus on corrupting them.

My other "complain" was already mentioned by others in the past.
forced fetishes:
I hate foot fetish and doing oral on women,unfortunately we are forced to at least do this once by some women to progress the story.
By no means do I want less of it in the future or cut it completely since there are a ton of people who love this stuff!
I would prefer alternative content or at least a button that lets us skipp the scene in one go.

Rant over, just wanted to get it off my chest.
Despite my critic this is still a masterpiece and one of the best games out there by far!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PhotoHunt-0.16.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
After the tipps I got here I played further (now with the mod) and enjoy this game a lot.

My only critics thus far:
I really wish we could decide how our characters behaves and what he thinks more, that would make the game even better.

I like Adrian and Bobby but I am always forced to think of them weird and belittle them in my head right now.
Hell MC criticises Adrian for his blackmail and making Photos of his mom, we are doing the same with the principle and even sell photos of our family!
Same with Mr. Roberts, I would love to get along with him more. I am trying to play the biggest creep I can, no reason why I would hate my creep brothers!
I am in the minority here but I like Rachels Boyfriend Miro and it is sad that I am forced to see him as my enemy, would love to see the women more as objects so I can get along with him.^^

I am a huge fan of sharing and glad that we get the option for this but why the constant trash talk of the other males during th scene? That makes not even sense, when I decide willingly to share the women I enjoy seeing them getting fucked and join in later. The thoughts should focus on the woman and how she gets fucked silly instead, bonus if we could talk dirty to them. Granted the scene was with Charlotte in the Red Maiden and the point was to see if she likes younger(and thus more inexperienced guys) so I hope future events will hold back with the bitching and go more with the flow.

Even the corruption path feels way too lovey-dovey imo. I don't want to be forced to be all cuddly and kissy with the women when the whole point of corruption is carnal desire and domination. The principle is worst offender in this, she is a bitch and I blackmail her but no we have to be all gentle and romantic when we bring her to the red maiden. Wish we could sell her ass to other "masters" (yes I hate her^^).

I wish we could stop some routes or scenes, with the mod I tried to avoid romancing the sister and mother. With Rachel I focussed on the Red maiden and treated her as bad as possible but for some reason she starts to romance me. Same with the mother, although after avoiding jogging together it is not as bad. It would be fine if we got the option to turn down their advances and only focus on corrupting them.

My other "complain" was already mentioned by others in the past.
forced fetishes:
I hate foot fetish and doing oral on women,unfortunately we are forced to at least do this once by some women to progress the story.
By no means do I want less of it in the future or cut it completely since there are a ton of people who love this stuff!
I would prefer alternative content or at least a button that lets us skipp the scene in one go.

Rant over, just wanted to get it off my chest.
Despite my critic this is still a masterpiece and one of the best games out there by far!
Its not a sharing game

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
This game has excellent scenes but it's such a fucking hassle to navigate. It's the one thing making me not immediately grab every update.

Reactions: luiscessa

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Photo Hunt v0.16.1.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.15.3a)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.11.2023 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes