Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
1.Answers all her questions in the classroom,study with her,visit the gym
2.Hang out with Adrian and Bobby in the bathrooms,hanging out with them improves your charisma.
1) oh, maybe I have one more to do of questions...was sure they were all done. BUT I do have to get some special photos for jennifer but when I try that it keeps telling me they don't have phones so I can't call anyone
2) ok, great

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
1) oh, maybe I have one more to do of questions...was sure they were all done. BUT I do have to get some special photos for jennifer but when I try that it keeps telling me they don't have phones so I can't call anyone
2) ok, great
For the pictures you took for jennifer,you don't have to call anyone,
you just have to deliver them to the library in the evening,
and then go back to lina to study.

But as Shawnchapp says,buy phones,and give it to them right from the start.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
For the pictures you took for jennifer,you don't have to call anyone,
you just have to deliver them to the library in the evening,
and then go back to lina to study.

But as Shawnchapp says,buy phones,and give it to them right from the start.
you can take their picturs in the park without the phones but for the "special" ones you need the phone to call them into the art room which i assume is the part he's at

Reactions: soprano31

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
you can take their picturs in the park without the phones but for the "special" ones you need the phone to call them into the art room which i assume is the part he's at
yes, that's correct, I just gave a phone to Monica so I'm hoping that will work....though I don't know

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes, that's correct, I just gave a phone to Monica so I'm hoping that will work....though I don't know
it'll once you get to certain point.

yeah, hadn't worked out where to get phones and then noticed there was an option to buy stuff in the alley...just thought the Mall was underutilised and wondered if another shop would there after something was done
i think game tells at some point to go on alley.

Reactions: chenerba

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
it'll once you get to certain point.

i think game tells at some point to go on alley.

Think you gotta talk to the idiots in the bathroom one of the option should unlock the ally..

but honestly been so long since i started from the beginning of the game i honestly don't remember

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
loving this game.
Trying to pick a favorite from all these delicious women is just tough.
I like Jennifer because she reminds me of the first girl I fell for (same build, same hair and smart as well).
The Mom of course is stunning.
I like Lina as well as I'm partial to asian women.
Grace is beautiful, but I've yet to find out what her deal is.
Fiona is a real hotty as well, I don't mind the tattoos and am a bit surprised there are no piercings....unless there's one I haven't found yet.
The gameplay does kind of get blocked a lot due to things piling up in one time period, especially when you still need to earn money and upgrade stats...like Rachel's route keeps lagging because the mornings tend to be for me to go to the box place and earn money and strength - just hoping I have all the charisma I need as I hate wasting my afternoons with those guys (I have five or more afternoon things to do already and some of those are multiples), glad to finally have other evening stuff to do as got fed up with the trickle of money from the alley ad I enjoy hanging out with Fiona.
Still long ways to go...looking forward to every minute of it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
umm, so is that for the latest version? Only seen Trish the once and there were no issues I think.
well orig. it worked so it's bug on current version and maybe future versions if moochie isn't aware of bug.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes