MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
She will do that several times but its different type of names like MC, Main Character, Jackey, etc. They are all references :LUL:
Bit too Meta for my liking. I get she's weird, that's fine, but stuff like that only tracks if she demonstrates prior knowledge of her unreality, which she doesn't.

With Deadpool it's fine, they establish it early on, with Skylar it comes out of left field with zero prep or prior.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Well I ain’t a motherfucking gentleman, so I can’t help you :ROFLMAO: But I like corruption/blackmail path with the teacher, lots ofgood scenes you probly missed, also sister scenes at that brothel
Thank you, good sir. You may not show a gentlemanly behavior, but your input is appreciated, nonetheless :p(y)

Edit: It's not like I'm being gentlemanly with my intentions, eh? Blackmail and corruption routes, here I go! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually Monica does end up at RM on the corruption/blackmail path.
She has scenes involving Sakura even.
ah, that's been added.

then next fiona and risa there. although both would demolish rm.

Apr 27, 2021
Today I played last updates.
It was a very good game, but last updates made it really something else.
Renders and animations are beyond levels, and after two years and more of teasing, MC by now fucks like a rabbit in the family.
If dev will make animations with other characters (Jen, Grace, Monica) like he did with Rachel (but also Kira and Sakura), this will become n.1 game on the site.
Really, I'm very impressed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Have not played this game, what is the swing plot of the game? Is it sharing in that sense?
Swinging: no.Sharing: yes.
You can get several characters on a path where other men are involved in certain scenes.
Usually just don't pick the "love" route but whatever other choice you have.

Reactions: I Like You Wife

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, something came to mind and I'd appreciate some thoughts.

As far as I know Sakura can reward you for the women you bring to RM. Point is, I'm doing the Alice Romance route (not the one where she gets fired and you help her out), which means one less woman to bring to RM. I'm kinda regretting it now, because even if I play the other cards right, I wouldn't have brought all the possible women there...Will the Sakura route still be enjoyed to a 100% or should I take a step back and redo my steps with Alice?

Basically, can I be at ease with this choice regarding Alice / going after a good route with Sakura?

Thanks in advance!

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
downloaded this 2 days ago (with the mod...yes I know!).
Apparently for Lina I am supposed to have 16 Love points but I have only 15...I don't think I missed anything so not sure how to pick up that other point.
Also, how do I raise Charisma? Just cannot work that out

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
downloaded this 2 days ago (with the mod...yes I know!).
Apparently for Lina I am supposed to have 16 Love points but I have only 15...I don't think I missed anything so not sure how to pick up that other point.
Also, how do I raise Charisma? Just cannot work that out
1.Answers all her questions in the classroom,study with her,visit the gym
2.Hang out with Adrian and Bobby in the bathrooms,hanging out with them improves your charisma.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes