hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I haven't played it for a long time, maybe from v0.11 or v0.12, it's time to start from the beginning again :cool:

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
How I can get Evelyn roleplaying on FM route? Walkthrough says it will be unlocked after second Allada photoshoot.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
It's been a long time since I played this game, I think I stopped because I made the wrong decisions, so let me ask:

I understand that sharing/ntr happens on the corruption route, but is it forced?
I mean, if I choose the corruption route, will this happen, or can I still avoid it?
What happens is that there are women in this game where I have no interest in romance, but going to sharing/ntr is another, even worse extreme, I'd rather have romance with characters I don't like than be forced to watch sharing/ntr, that's why I ask.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand that sharing/ntr happens on the corruption route, but is it forced?
I mean, if I choose the corruption route, will this happen, or can I still avoid it?
What happens is that there are women in this game where I have no interest in romance, but going to sharing/ntr is another, even worse extreme, I'd rather have romance with characters I don't like than be forced to watch sharing/ntr, that's why I ask.
you can choose either corruption or love.

well mc sees daddy fucking women but mc is "good" son and breaks daddy's relationships with them, 1 girl gets fucked by gym teacher due mc ordered that and few other cases where girl mc knows gets fucked by other guy (she's not li), if is corrupting girls then thay aren't lis and therefore no ntr. there is 1 sharing chance on corrupting path.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
This event has a lot of obscure triggers, probably the most confusing we've done so far.
So in the spirit of the upcoming christmas, and for all of you poor erh... "picaroons" that don't have access to the Walkthrough, here is the stuff you have to do:

- See Skylar in the park (go jogging with Evelyn until you see the scene with her in the water)
- See Skylar in the park again (you gotta take pictures in the park during the afternoon after having the ride bikes with Lina event)
- Skylar Mannequin event (gotta be on either route with Fiona already, and visit the Clothing shop)
- Skylar at the Café (be on either Rachel route and see her at the Café, then visit there in the afternoon)
- Skylar dream scene (either enter Monica Blackmail route OR Hang out with Kevin at her house three times and go to sleep)
- Science Club scene (reach the part of Jennifer's story when she prepares for the Art Contest, then go to school in the morning)
- See Skylar at the Police Station (give at least one clue to Kira, then visit the Police Station at night)
- See Skylar eavesdropping (get confronted by Oksana in Grace's story, this is the event that unlocks the Mansion)

After you've done all of these, Skylar's main story should kick-off the next time you go to class
THANK YOU!

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
Is there a fanmade walkthrough of some sort? ...

The official ones just... gets too extra at times idk how to describe it... I'm more used to... few words and just go to the point lol

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: toorfu

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So Skylar, aka the Looniest Girl in Town... Have to say, I love her oddest.

Will say though, not really a fan of having to do pretty much 90% of the others girls stories to start hers though. But I do get it, as the girls for sorta affect hers in a way.

Side note: Hope we can get more into the Red Maiden without being on that pathing, not to mention getting in touch with June, who 100% deserves some loving, maybe even sway her to turn coating her mom.

Reactions: chenerba

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Side note: Hope we can get more into the Red Maiden without being on that pathing, not to mention getting in touch with June, who 100% deserves some loving, maybe even sway her to turn coating her mom.
you can cheat by editing save that game sees that you have brought x girls to rm even you have brought 0. doubt june is accessible atm w/o full rm path.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If at the start I just give myself infinite money and max out the stats do I miss out much of the grind? Is the grind canon part of the story someway?
well its been a while now since have played, but so far i havent heard that you could lock your self out of content by having too high stats, other way sure if stats are too low, but in general doesnt matter, got universal mod for that, you can add as much as you like, not that is much need it anyway and you get plenty on top by doing stuff that is need it.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes