cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
overall which paths have the most content? love or blackmail for Monica and love or sub for Fiona??
wel on both paths have same amount of content and on bm route has mmf on monica. fiona is mostly change of dialogue.

H0nza

Jul 15, 2017
Guys? Anyone having save from 3 patches ago +- like 0.15.0 or 0.15.1? My system SSD died and all saves with it...

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
She will do that several times but its different type of names like MC, Main Character, Jackey, etc. They are all references :LUL:
My first thought was that she's aware of being in a computer game, like She-Hulk or Deadpool (and plenty of others, but these are the most famous).

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Is Evelyn the real mother of mc? In the sex tape scene there was a dialogue where alex says that "but we were always told we were adopted"

Last edited:

CrazyTimez

Jan 22, 2022
Guys? Anyone having save from 3 patches ago +- like 0.15.0 or 0.15.1? My system SSD died and all saves with it...
been trying to find the same thing for the past 2 weeks but looks like no one can help.
still need a save file

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Then no, because my MC has a different name :p

We'll see, so far it was hinted, as you said. But there is no definitive answer yet.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Then no, because my MC has a different name :p

We'll see, so far it was hinted, as you said. But there is no definitive answer yet.
Well this game has incest patch does this means that before patreon rules this game have incest?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Evelyn the real mother of mc? In the sex tape scene there was a dialogue where alex says that "but we were always told we were adopted"
yes she is, there are some points where incest isn't that defined.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Brothers, I've started playing again after some time and a few releases. Lost an HD, all the saves and I am doing it all over again.

I'd appreciate an honest opinion on something: last time I went for the love route with both Monica and Rachel, but I'm definitely tempted to try the Rachel corruption and Monica blackmail routes this time around. Basically I'd like to ask if those routes are fun, and stuff...are they worth it? I remember playing the good routes before and not being able to unlock some girls at RM because I didn't bring enough women there...also, is this content I've missed worth it?

Also, I have seen that there is a choice for Kira at RM. Which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance, to any gentlemen that would be willing to help :D(y)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Brothers, I've started playing again after some time and a few releases. Lost an HD, all the saves and I am doing it all over again.

I'd appreciate an honest opinion on something: last time I went for the love route with both Monica and Rachel, but I'm definitely tempted to try the Rachel corruption and Monica blackmail routes this time around. Basically I'd like to ask if those routes are fun, and stuff...are they worth it? I remember playing the good routes before and not being able to unlock some girls at RM because I didn't bring enough women there...also, is this content I've missed worth it?

Also, I have seen that there is a choice for Kira at RM. Which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance, to any gentlemen that would be willing to help :D(y)
Well I ain’t a motherfucking gentleman, so I can’t help you :ROFLMAO: But I like corruption/blackmail path with the teacher, lots ofgood scenes you probly missed, also sister scenes at that brothel

Reactions: chenerba

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well this game has incest patch does this means that before patreon rules this game have incest?
It probably was intended to have it, yes.
But in the latest update MC states that he thought he was adopted. This may or may not turn out to be true.
Maybe Evelyn is his foster mom or his real mom, we don't know (yet).

Honestly I don't care much which of both it is as long as we don't get confronted with "landlady" and "roommate"!
It's enough she's "like" a mom to him and the relationship to Rachel has not been changed yet. Could be that they were adopted as siblings after all.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it has been nice, long and damn funny update so far, dunno where plot is going on but at least it keeps surprising and being funny still. also not sure if skylar belongs to psych ward or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes