Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Photo Hunt with Shawn's mod included to v0.16.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
So I have been playing this game the past two weeks and absolutely loving it. Sad that it took me so long to find, but glad now that there's so much content to explore on my first couple of runs.

A question, though, for people with more mileage on the game than I have.
There are at least a dozen references in the story to Rachel's bladder. Almost to the point of it being a running theme. Apparently everyone around her is familiar with the fact that she is often on the verge of pissing herself.

Is there any actual content playing off of this? Toilet voyeur, desperation, pants-wetting, watersports? I feel like I have played her storyline fairly extensively and aside from frequent mentions, there's nothing visual or interactive or overt. But I'm not using any guides or save files other than my own, so I don't want to miss such content if it is in the game.

Also...if it isn't, I sure hope it winds up there at some point. Seems a wasted opportunity to write in so much build-up and not include it interactively. :)

Reactions: darlic

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so is jdownloader better than IDM ??
It's a excellent, very reliable download manager, maybe currently the best.
But it does not improve speed.
Your speed mostly depends on your geolocation and your internet connection of course. For me Gofile is one of the fastest download servers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea same as nemo. sometimes gofile is as fast as k2cash and rest of time something between pixel and mega.

only way to speed is to dl at other times.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
i know the update was like a week ago (actually what led me to finally DL and play, thank god i must say thus far), but whats the update schedule usually like? i really wish the page 1 change logs had dates on em. one thing that irks me for every game thread

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I haven't played it for a long time, maybe from v0.11 or v0.12, it's time to start from the beginning again :cool:

mit96

Dec 7, 2020
How I can get Evelyn roleplaying on FM route? Walkthrough says it will be unlocked after second Allada photoshoot.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes