ARC404

Oct 10, 2019
Can any one help me how I can get the achievement of:
Everything for my little sister - you gave Rachel money and took a picture of her boobs using the mirror.

Ananya Singh

Mar 22, 2018
View attachment 427024

Overview:
The story is happening around your character, who was unwilingly sent to his mother house. The city you have known before is now like different - so much has changed. Above all, after just one mistake you lost your siblings trust. No money, no love, only your new camera and desire to turn things upside down...​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-29
Release Date: 2019-11-29
Developer: Moochie - Moochie - Green - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Cheat Code v0.7.2:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID
Extras content (v0.6): - -

Patches:
Extras: Walkthrough - Signatures

Thanks Gardan for extras
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 293573 View attachment 293574 View attachment 293575 View attachment 293576 View attachment 293577 View attachment 293578 View attachment 293579 View attachment 293580 View attachment 293581 View attachment 293582 View attachment 293583 View attachment 293584 View attachment 293585 View attachment 293586 View attachment 293587 View attachment 293589 View attachment 293590 View attachment 293591
Could you help me how am I supposed to use the cheat "bakaa". I am new to this. But a little help here would be really great. Thank You. Also happy new year to all

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I haven't played this in awhile so I decided to start a new game and one thing stood out quite a bit, there are no nametags. It seems like a small detail, but I have no idea who anyone is. People talk and it's just a nameless face, it makes everyone seem kinda forgettable, which is kinda shitty cause I really do like the unique visuals, they are stunning. Another thing that stuck out was when the MC is thinking to himself or talking, there is no visible distinction, maybe use a different font, italics, color or something to separate the two otherwise it makes the MC seem unstable.

Ananya Singh click phone > click patrons > click cheats > enter bakaa

Last edited:
May 7, 2019
I haven't played this in awhile so I decided to start a new game and one thing stood out quite a bit, there are no nametags. It seems like a small detail, but I have no idea who anyone is. People talk and it's just a nameless face, it makes everyone seem kinda forgettable, which is kinda shitty cause I really do like the unique visuals, they are stunning. Another thing that stuck out was when the MC is thinking to himself or talking, there is no visible distinction, maybe use a different font, italics, color or something to separate the two otherwise it makes the MC seem unstable.

Ananya Singh click phone > click patrons > click cheats > enter bakaa
What is the cheats for?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do i need still need to hang out with kevin if i blackmail Monica?
I'm not sure how it works on the Blackmail route if you have to or not I just know on the Romance route if you do hang around with him it unlocks scenes with Monica don't know if the same applies with blackmail.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes