Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
For anyone who missed out on messages with the ladies of the game, all you need to do is open up console enter the command ev_mess1 = True. This command unlocks Evelyn's 1st message complete with dialogue between her and mc.
ev_mess4 = True unlocks Evelyn's 4th message. This shouild give you the idea of what you need to do. Just check how many messages the girl of your choice have and go from there. Ex: rach_mess7 = True will unlock Rachel's 7th message.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont

Swenger

Jan 22, 2018
For anyone who missed out on messages with the ladies of the game, all you need to do is open up console enter the command ev_mess1 = True. This command unlocks Evelyn's 1st message complete with dialogue between her and mc.
ev_mess4 = True unlocks Evelyn's 4th message. This shouild give you the idea of what you need to do. Just check how many messages the girl of your choice have and go from there. Ex: rach_mess7 = True will unlock Rachel's 7th message.
How do I open up the console?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Wait so there's NTR in this, please someone let me know. I only played maybe 4 updates since it first came to f95 so I let it update a good amount of time so I can get a good amount of gameplay but reading the walkthrough it says something about that douche boyfriend did something with Evelyn hard pass if it's true I don't put down on people's personal preference but I'm definitely not into Cuck, NTR or manipulative corruption. This game is hilarious and I liked it from the beginning please someone tell me theres none of that involved. I just gave up on playing Haley's Story after have been playing it since its first release to f95 I had to give up on it because your forced out of a relationship with Sandra and forced into an incest relationship with your twin sister and have no choice even after at every corner I always picked the bad choice for her, I went as far as starting a new game thinking I made a mistake and tried turning everyone down just for Sandra but I still got stuck with Hayley so I just quit playing it. I wouldn't have a problem if I started of as an incest relationship with her their I had no choice to continue playing or not but my gripe was this came almost a year after numerous updates.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wait so there's NTR in this, please someone let me know. I only played maybe 4 updates since it first came to f95 so I let it update a good amount of time so I can get a good amount of gameplay but reading the walkthrough it says something about that douche boyfriend did something with Evelyn hard pass if it's true I don't put down on people's personal preference but I'm definitely not into Cuck, NTR or manipulative corruption. This game is hilarious and I liked it from the beginning please someone tell me theres none of that involved. I just gave up on playing Haley's Story after have been playing it since its first release to f95 I had to give up on it because your forced out of a relationship with Sandra and forced into an incest relationship with your twin sister and have no choice even after at every corner I always picked the bad choice for her, I went as far as starting a new game thinking I made a mistake and tried turning everyone down just for Sandra but I still got stuck with Hayley so I just quit playing it. I wouldn't have a problem if I started of as an incest relationship with her their I had no choice to continue playing or not but my gripe was this came almost a year after numerous updates.
Here's your answer.

Reactions: laflare82

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
For some reason Monica event won't trigger I used saveedit to check how much times I've hung out with her son and the count shows 24 I'm 100% sure the grind shouldn't be that much for her to invite you to her house but it won't trigger on Romance I'm following the walkthrough and no before anyone ask I did not change the value I began to play this game months ago after 3 to 4 updates my save didn't want to load on a new update so I left it alone for months I just decided to come back to it and now all my old saves can load. I'm guessing somethings changed that's why event will not trigger.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Unfortunately, yeah, there's no save button so far, but I'm working on it:D

No secrets from you, guys:) Indeed, there will be such opportunities (avoidable).

There are none, sorry:cry: I just don't know how to port it this way(

Yep, I'm trying to add romantic features in almost all storylines. From the next version, you'll be able to romance Monica instead of blackmailing her.

Once again, yeah, unfortunately I had to add some buttons that are of no use in this version (like "gift" and "ask").

Darn it! I was sure that I fixed all the freezes in the game:cry: That's what happens when you test a game all by yourself. I'm really sorry for that! I'll burn my ass but I'll definitely make save system. Also, thank you for pointing out the problematic area!

Thank you all, guys, for your feedback. I'm really flattered by how the game is welcomed here! Today I'm gonna arrange a day-off for myself, but starting tomorrow I'm gonna be busy with the second version:)
I'm pretty far with some characters but Monica event won't trigger to be honest it's been months since I played I'm talking when theres was barely any content for Rachel and Evelyn heres my save if anyone can help me. I saw it didn't want to trigger so I continued to play all other available characters I'm way to far for a new game

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I decided to start a new game this time the Monica story has triggered but now I'm having a new problem the clothing store has no item anywhere else I can make purchases has items I just need cash but there. I'm on day 31 theres no clothes.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I decided to start a new game this time the Monica story has triggered but now I'm having a new problem the clothing store has no item anywhere else I can make purchases has items I just need cash but there. I'm on day 31 theres no clothes.
Re-open the game.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So if Risa is chosen you loose Lina for good or there is a chance for to remedy situation in later updates or open relationship/threesome?
This is mostly question to dev if he is reading this, because he mentioned player can be good with Alice in future updates even if you choose route where she lost her job, so i wonder if there will be similar option with Lina later?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
1)You need to visit a modeling agency at least once.
2)on weekends in the evening - look for Evelyn.

There are 3 ways to pass events with Alice. Each has different events
1) Having a photo shoot with William is the best option for you)
2)Photoshoot only with Evelyn, it is necessary to expel William at the second photoshoot. - Need charisma >= 19
3)if at the fourth photo session you din't have sex with Alice - not have enough Alice love points, then appears 3 drug route.
Ok

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
So if Risa is chosen you loose Lina for good or there is a chance for to remedy situation in later updates or open relationship/threesome?
This is mostly question to dev if he is reading this, because he mentioned player can be good with Alice in future updates even if you choose route where she lost her job, so i wonder if there will be similar option with Lina later?

Well, I don't know about threesome but I think you will be okay if you follow the green path. After the choices I made Lina was okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It seems no matter what order I leave the note I complete 1st or 2nd message with Fiona how can I complete both message.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It seems no matter what order I leave the note I complete 1st or 2nd message with Fiona how can I complete both message.
For the message, I think the only way to unlock both is to use the save editor or dev console, there are a few posts on the previous page that tells you how.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Does somebody know what the console code for choosing Rachel over Olivia in the cafe scene is? I accidentally picked Olivia over her. I'm having a lot of trouble with the Rachel romance route, as in I got the park scene, morning scene, a bathroom scene (where MC catches her as she falls), but I have the option to talk to her about Revenge in the RM. Thanks in advance!
If you choose you wife's friend over her in any circumstance how easy would it be for you to be forgiven. Same scenario Sister vs Wife make a choice this ones simple also. Let's just say we all know why you made the wrong choice take some advice from Fiona message event.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes