Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm upset you can't blackmail Fiona like you can the principal. I mean you have literal video evidence of her blowing a teacher.

Mar 16, 2018
is it possible to get all the achievements as of version 7.2 ?

i also would like to report something, I bought all the women cloths from shop and when i save/quit the game next time i have to buy those clothes again.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Awesome game, great story, characters and scenes! What I don't like is the thing about Alice I felt that it was forced and I feel like a dick doing that to her.

Agreed, like the game, yet it's very arbitrary as to how you can interact with female characters. Like I'm super aggravated I can't be more aggressive with Fiona.

Reactions: Hakkira

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I Hope there will be more Alice and Evelyn Story and i even more hope that both can get friends again and that her Husband don't Brakeup with her. Hate this feeling when we had to do the Ass**** move.
Anyway what i Hope too is that White Haired Girl will get more content or even her entrance as Main/Side Char. Idk why but a Girl which bit a Woman, in this particular Situation even a hot Milf, in her ass Cheek i just have to like :).

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Just wondering, ive gotten to the point with Lina where she can hang on weekends, but basically all of her sexual scenes (park, house, swimming etc) the client hits me with the error page. the txt says its missing animation files such as "anim_line_metro_final_3-3_anim00.webp"

do these files actually exist and were broken in download or is there a second file i need to download that contains these scenes?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Just wondering, ive gotten to the point with Lina where she can hang on weekends, but basically all of her sexual scenes (park, house, swimming etc) the client hits me with the error page. the txt says its missing animation files such as "anim_line_metro_final_3-3_anim00.webp"

do these files actually exist and were broken in download or is there a second file i need to download that contains these scenes?

They exist. you can copy your save, download the Game again and then use your copyet Saves

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
Great! thanks a whole lot! works perfectly now :)
follow up question, are the photos in the 'messages' page available in the game or are they just there for a future update of some sort as ive finished the storylines for Lina, Evelyn and Fiona for now and none are unlocked?

Reactions: Taureum and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great! thanks a whole lot! works perfectly now :)
follow up question, are the photos in the 'messages' page available in the game or are they just there for a future update of some sort as ive finished the storylines for Lina, Evelyn and Fiona for now and none are unlocked?
There are some that haven't unlocked for me yet either so either we have missed something or as you say could be in future updates that we see those.

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
There are some that haven't unlocked for me yet either so either we have missed something or as you say could be in future updates that we see those.

figured it out i just didnt realise not a single girl in this rich ass town owns an iphone apparently lol. cant give one to fiona coz i finished her storyline so cant go to her apartment. missed oppertunities with Rachael, is there any way for me to unlock those pics even though i went the love route with her?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
figured it out i just didnt realise not a single girl in this rich ass town owns an iphone apparently lol. cant give one to fiona coz i finished her storyline so cant go to her apartment. missed oppertunities with Rachael, is there any way for me to unlock those pics even though i went the love route with her?
Same here I was too focused on getting through the story that I forgot about the pictures I'm missing two pictures of Fiona, I'm not sure I thought they just unlocked when we advanced in each of the girl's storyline.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Same here I was too focused on getting through the story that I forgot about the pictures I'm missing two pictures of Fiona, I'm not sure I thought they just unlocked when we advanced in each of the girl's storyline.
I have missed Fiona 2 Pics too and a few more with all GIrls. And this advice in the Spoiler is no Guarante that it will work. It probably depent if you do it or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mormont

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I think the pictures in the message section unlocked by your actions. They are like routes and when you unlocked one you won't be able to unlock other. I've just tried it yesterday. In Fiona's story I put a gift on her bed along with the note I wrote. If you write your note polite, she will get pissed and you will unlock the middle finger picture. If you write your note casual, she will accept your apology and you will get the other picture.

Also same thing happens on Rachel and Monica's love or corruption route. If you are in their love route you will unlock related pictures and all corruption related pictures will be locked for you. Long story short, you won't be able to unlock all pictures.

Reactions: mooch1e and Mormont

Over99lord

May 28, 2019
Does somebody know what the console code for choosing Rachel over Olivia in the cafe scene is? I accidentally picked Olivia over her. I'm having a lot of trouble with the Rachel romance route, as in I got the park scene, morning scene, a bathroom scene (where MC catches her as she falls), but I have the option to talk to her about Revenge in the RM. Thanks in advance!

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes