jish55

Nov 23, 2017
All I gotta say is how difficult it was choose whether to hook up with Risa or not -_-.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Photo Hunt [v0.7.2] [Moochie] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.03GB
Download ~216MB
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I joined Lina in the gym for 3 weeks straight, but no event has been triggered, does anybody know why?
Same thing happened in my playthrough. (You can check this post #1,032 for the fix) Thanks to GreenGames.

Look like the hint system isn't working properly. You need to enter console command to fix the problem. I've checked the character tab on the menu and found out Evelyn, Lina and Monica's hints didn't update. I manually entered necessary commands to fix these hints.

For Lina's story you have to open the console (shift+O) and type $ lin_hint = 8 and then press enter.

For other characters you can check the script.rpy file in the PhotoHunt/game folder. Open it with notepad and search for "hint" Eventually you will find the lines like
$ ev_hints = {
$ lin_hints = {
$ mon_hints = {

Check the bottom of these lines and you will find the outcome your actions in the game. For example on last update (Evelyn story) there were two outcomes. Under the $ ev_hints = { your outcome should be 6th or 7th line. If your outcome is 7 you have to open the console and type $ ev_hint = 7

I hope this helps. Have fun ;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
really annoying, several of the files aren't in the right place as well as many others that are just flat out missing like IOError: Couldn't find file 'anim/lina_bicycle_nap_2-3_30.webp'.

why release a game missing things? amateurish as hell...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
really annoying, several of the files aren't in the right place as well as many others that are just flat out missing like IOError: Couldn't find file 'anim/lina_bicycle_nap_2-3_30.webp'.

that image isn't missing from the games files, your download or the archive extraction must have missed the file maybe it got corrupted during the download, try downloading the game again

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
that image isn't missing from the games files, your download or the archive extraction must have missed the file maybe it got corrupted during the download, try downloading the game again

there is no anim dir so yea it can't find anything if it is there.

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
How do i do Alice photoshoot with drugs? I can't buy them from the dude in the alley, i can only do the with/without william routes.
Can anyone share a save right before the drug route?

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019

Please, download 0.7.2 version of the game.
Guys, we are really sorry for that. Although we fixed it pretty quick, it won't happen again. :giggle:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I am so happy there is a new version of this out, but I am also so sad that I wont be able to play it for at least a week. :oops:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Please, download 0.7.2 version of the game.
Guys, we are really sorry for that. Although we fixed it pretty quick, it won't happen again. :giggle:
haha bet that's what it was then cuz there was no anim dir under images, oh well still finished it anyways just annoyed i had to ignore so much.

also i'll never get the lina/rina thing, her name is rina how hard is that to say? not very. i've also noticed that for some idiotic reason that imdb cannot understand shiori, it's always shioli and that's not the name at all!
but i'm used to it cuz for some reason white ppl are told tsalagi and hear cherokee.
which i find annoying cuz i'm aniyunwiya, tsalagi is a crow word for us.

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
been playing the 0.6.2 version seen there was an update the other day 0.7.1, i download the new version everything is fine i went in all the shops to see if there was any new items to buy with the update i open up the clothes store in the mall, as soon as it's open it's showing all the clothes that i bought in 0.6.0 they are all back in the shop along with all the money i payed for the clothes gone again so got charged twice. that's not the worst part when you click to leave the clothes store it clicks you out of the store but you can still see is all the clothes still on the screen, every screen you try to enter all you can see covering the images behind is the clothes.. Click school see clothes store, click school bathroom see clothes store. everywhere you go the clothes store is stuck on the screen from some bug

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes