ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
How do I progress with Alice? It says ask Adrian about the Red Maiden, but when I talk to him it doesn't give me the option

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
also i'll never get the lina/rina thing, her name is rina how hard is that to say? not very. i've also noticed that for some idiotic reason that imdb cannot understand shiori, it's always shioli and that's not the name at all!
but i'm used to it cuz for some reason white ppl are told tsalagi and hear cherokee.
which i find annoying cuz i'm aniyunwiya, tsalagi is a crow word for us.
Far eastern people - Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc. have trouble with l and r sounds. The Seoul Olympics had us giggling - "Winner of the Silver medorr...". Mel Gibson in one of the Lethal Weapon films made fun of a Chinese restaurateur by saying "flied lice".

ggpony

May 31, 2017
i glitch happend and i can't unlock outfits?
there disappeared from the store after buying them but there is no new scenes? just hints that i should go and buy the outfit i just bought.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Suprised to seeing Grace in this update. Her scene was not I hoped for but still glad to see her.

And Risa :love: I...Must...Resist... Nope, not a chance. I hope we can have both sisters. That would be awesome ;)

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Awesome game, great story, characters and scenes! What I don't like is the thing about Alice I felt that it was forced and I feel like a dick doing that to her.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
mooch1e
I need some help please. So I asked Adrian about the Red Maiden a while ago and the location never opened up. What should I do about it?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
any walkthrough on 7.02 ??
If you were up to date in the previous version with everything done, it's pretty much just Lina content and it's straight forward enough just meet her in the gym at evenings and it will eventually give you the chance to visit her at her house during weekend afternoons.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes