Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i missed the last couple of updates up to where lina wanted me to follow her home but after the cut scene on the train took me to the map so went to find her house but it isn't there there is a lock but not sure what it is

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Btw at some point an inc_patch check was introduced, so there is a better way to do an incest patch now.
inc_patch = True in the console should do it, but attached a file too which can be just placed in the usual game folder.
Never actually patched a renpy game before, but defining the variable seems to work. :)

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Well my Monica hints say that its still the end of her storyline. :eek:
Because there is no new "content" with her. If you have red the changelog, you would know that. It says "89 images RERENDERED". So there is one event with Risa, and not much else. Very poor update imo.

Reactions: Veto666

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Photo Hunt [0.7.3] [Moochie] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 1.03 GB - Mac: 1.01 GB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 217 MB - Mac: 199 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Because there is no new "content" with her. If you have red the changelog, you would know that. It says "89 images RERENDERED". So there is one event with Risa, and not much else. Very poor update imo.
I don't think it's a real update, just an update to existing events. Waiting for it to download, we'll see if Risa's event is new or has added animation to the old scene.

Reactions: trihopatofilicar

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I am a simple man. If its a new version, its an update. Just hope that the next "real" one is not in 2 months or so.
Yeah, I can sympathize, it's been awhile. Some devs do quick bug fixes or add a few scenes in small updates. Though the best way to do it is like NLT Media, Treasure of Nadia seems to have one small scene added on a semi-weekly basis. Sometimes it seems like too much to dl when it's coming out so fast. I think incremental updates should be released as a patch, if possible, like NLT does.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah ok, so if you're on the Monica blackmail path she just kicks you out of school... game over.
Were you going to school? If you were, might be a bug.

I agree the mechanic makes no sense either way. If you had blackmail on her she couldn't boot you. Same with her being in love with you, she'd never boot you. Once you start a path with her, that mechanic should go. It's just an unfun mechanic and adds padding, and the game does not need filler, there's plenty to do.

Bearbastard

Jul 20, 2017
Were you going to school? If you were, might be a bug.

I agree the mechanic makes no sense either way. If you had blackmail on her she couldn't boot you. Same with her being in love with you, she'd never boot you. Once you start a path with her, that mechanic should go. It's just an unfun mechanic and adds padding, and the game does not need filler, there's plenty to do.
It doesnt add padding, the game is over.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes