ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
How do I progress with Rachel? It says to ask Adrian about the Red Maiden but when I go to talk to him I don't have the option for it

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
How do I progress with Rachel? It says to ask Adrian about the Red Maiden but when I go to talk to him I don't have the option for it
I honestly feel like my game is bugged. Like cant progress with Alice or Fiona quest. I really don't wanna restart tho XD

Last edited:

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
I honestly feel like my game is bugged. Like cant progress with Alice or Fiona quest. I really don't wanna restart tho XD
Have they told you about Scott yet? You gotta buy it from him and you unlock his shop after some dialogue with Adrian and Bobby. He's in the alley.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.7.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Impaler

May 18, 2017
1)You need to visit a modeling agency at least once.
2)on weekends in the evening - look for Evelyn.

There are 3 ways to pass events with Alice. Each has different events
1) Having a photo shoot with William is the best option for you)
2)Photoshoot only with Evelyn, it is necessary to expel William at the second photoshoot. - Need charisma >= 19
3)if at the fourth photo session you din't have sex with Alice - not have enough Alice love points, then appears 3 drug route.
So I actually did everything that you described here. Even after the fourth photoshoot I still can't get the drug option from the guy in the alley. What gives?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
So I actually did everything that you described here. Even after the fourth photoshoot I still can't get the drug option from the guy in the alley. What gives?
If Alice refused you in fourth photoshoot, then you can buy drugs at a Scott store and use it when she arrives on the weekend.
She rejects only when her relationship is less than 8, if it is more try changing the variable. in console.
$ al_rel = 4

Last edited:

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
1) On 10+ day, the event starts automatically where Rachel asks you for money.
2) Looking for Rachel in the evening and learn about Red Maiden.
3) Ask Adrian about RM.
4) Go to RM and find out that you need a mask.
5) Ask Adrian already about the mask.
6) Talk to Scott about the mask and he suggests you sell it or work it out.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
anybody can get the dev to provide a complete save before and after current iteration
i restarted 3 times and each time something broke

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
im stuck in rachel's path...the hist says:finally, i got accepted into that small circle of clients. luckily,rachel was entrusted to me to train her.the oly question is:what do i want to do?do i want to get her out of this place or...?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fr12rebel
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes